You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Roseland Ballroom, NYC 02/10/12

Sky Dog wrote:

no, I've read your posts for a long time. Ever since Bucket left, you've been bitter. Period. An objective reading of your posts across multiple boards. You are not quite Dave....but are closing in.

Listen, I am still bitter about alot of stuff too. However, I do realize some Axl is better than no Axl. We had a lot of no Axl for awhile and it sucked. So, I am just trying to make the best of what we got.

Enough...done preaching.

Sky Dog wrote:

Killin', sorry...I posted at the same time you did..all good.

and for the record, I don't like his outfits either.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

EDIT after above post.

No worries, mate.

Sky Dog wrote:

I apologized...again at the same time. Sorry.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

madagas wrote:

I apologized...again at the same time. Sorry.

Yeah, we are slightly out of phase.

Sky Dog wrote:

I was trying to delete my post

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I just think its funny that u don't hear people use the $la$h thing anymore.

All these Axlites that used to shit on Slash now are eating their words as Axl has done a lot of similar things. Monster Energy on the piano during NR.. Remember when people shit on Slash for featuring the can in one of his vlogs? LOL

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

For the record I've only bitched about Axl's hair and mustache 16

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
-D- wrote:

I just think its funny that u don't hear people use the $la$h thing anymore.

All these Axlites that used to shit on Slash now are eating their words as Axl has done a lot of similar things. Monster Energy on the piano during NR.. Remember when people shit on Slash for featuring the can in one of his vlogs? LOL

I think once DJ came along they had to eat their words.  He is a guy like Slash in that he likes to market himself - nothing wrong with that.

So whenever someone said $la$h you could always raise them with a DJ Ca$hba.  Hell the guy even has the trademark "TM" after his name. Now that's commercial 16

I would say with the Monster Energy drink thing that perhaps Axl is finally realising that you have to look at these other avenues in today's music paradigm, coz you sure as hell won't make the cash from CD sales like you used to.

Sky Dog wrote:

will say DjSixx is still a Slash knockoff and it bugs me...I have always thought that though.

Board footer