You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Katy Perry

-D- wrote:

Now I understand how some of u like CD better than Old GNR LOL!

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Not sure what to think of this, but.  I'm not a fan of "rap".  Can't say I've ever heard this song before.  Not bad for a white girl pop star though, at least as far as I can tell.  I think people are having a problem with her covering a song with "Niggas" in the title, which I don't get.

PaSnow
 Rep: 205 

PaSnow wrote:

It's actually not terrible. I think it's pretty good, surprising considering I thought it'd be awful before I watched it. Kindof ballsy considering how awfully wrong it all could have gone.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

It was pretty good to be honest. I thought it was gonna be terrible. It wasn't at all.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Agree, I read the headline saying it was an embarrassing performance and a poor choice.  I guess white girls can't cover black rappers?  People seem to have a problem with her covering it because she knows nothing about the subjects covered in the song.  She didn't grow up in that "thug life".

A bunch of ridiculousness if you ask me.  She didn't write the god damn song, she just covered it.

faldor

faldor wrote:

Katy Perry Releases Militaristic ‘Part Of Me’ Video

by Andrew Tijs on March 22, 2012

Katy Perry joins the army in the video for the new single ‘Part Of Me’ from the expanded version of Teenage Dream.

‘Part Of Me’ is her new single from Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection.

This re-release of her 2010 album includes three new tracks not on the original, plus an acoustic version of ‘The One That Got Away’, a remix of her collaboration with Kanye West ‘E.T.’, a version of ‘Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)’ featuring Missy Elliot and a megamix of six Teenage Dream tracks by Tommie Sunshine.

The new version will be released on March 26 and ‘Part Of Me’ is available on iTunes now.

Check out the video gun-totin’, camo-toned video below.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:

Damn she's still a hottie!

faldor

faldor wrote:

katy-perry-naked-0409-lg.jpg

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70