You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Leaks - nothing exciting please dont panic

Riad wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monstrosity_(song)

Length    5:26

They know the exact length?

Yeah I did find that strange. But who knows? It could be a real observation somebody was told or a load of crap. ..And now we wait.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Sometimes when you register the song at an agency you are asked to give a length - not sure how it works in usa - but that could be why? There's like an ascap entry or something with a time stamp?

The first part of the scream on the first one sounds a lot like axl - but has he comes down from it you can hear it's not axl's voice when it gets to the "urgh" bit at the end...it's not how he ends his screams usually.

I believe the other one is made using reversed samples of Axl or something. If i had the time I'd deconstruct it to check. Just sounds like that.

Me_Wise_Magic

Yeah I admit the vocals on the leak sound like they have been spliced by someone. So far the Jackie Chan/The General leak (some people call it Checkmate is a false title) is the best sounding one by far on youtube. There is another one called I Declare which is basically an instrumental that could be fake and one of a cover of Keep On Rising which is from 98.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Fake or not I actually like the first one. If someone made it they should make me a full track wink

Me_Wise_Magic

Definitely. big_smile The new album was rumored to be called The Legend of the Red Panda or something like that.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

The i declare sounded a bit like bh

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic 91 wrote:

Definitely. big_smile The new album was rumored to be called The Legend of the Red Panda or something like that.

You gotta be kidding as much as I like pandas that sounds a pretty lame title for a gnr record!

Me_Wise_Magic

Well Chinese is supposed to be a trilogy and I'm not saying that is the exact title. That's what I've heard maybe one of the album titles while researching on the internet.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

Is there anyway to listen to these on youtube? I clicked the link and got assaulted with a shit ton of pop ups to the point my computer froze and I had to restart it.

Lomax wrote:
Bono wrote:

Is there anyway to listen to these on youtube? I clicked the link and got assaulted with a shit ton of pop ups to the point my computer froze and I had to restart it.

Copypasta to u tube

Board footer