You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Why do people shit on Steven Adler?

Gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

YEah I went to a drum clinic where he played 4-5 songs from AFD and you've never seen anyone so happy just from playing. The dude just loves to drum and loves what he made in GNR.

I know he can run his mouth and stuff but I hope he gets his chance one day...he deserves it.

Cool dave what song did he play what did you think sounded the best

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I think Steven re-affirmed the answer to the question at hand with his latest comments.  Any more evidence needed?

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

HAHAH well played

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
gibbo wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

YEah I went to a drum clinic where he played 4-5 songs from AFD and you've never seen anyone so happy just from playing. The dude just loves to drum and loves what he made in GNR.

I know he can run his mouth and stuff but I hope he gets his chance one day...he deserves it.

Cool dave what song did he play what did you think sounded the best

They all sounded good. He was playing along with the AFD CD - but with the live drums it was pretty fun. Was funny though as they stopped him playing to take questions and he was all like "Nah man...don't we all just want to rock" type thing.

The thing is though. He was so excited just to be playing those songs for people live - even with no band in a place so far removed from anything cool gigwise - a drum shop  - it really shows you his love for music is pure.

I remember he played Jungle, Brownstone, Rocket Queen and a couple of others from AFD but wouldn't swear to which ones - I think probably ISE and PC.

Here's my pic with him

4222_81314088601_563408601_1843206_4659422_n.jpg

Like i say...he runs his mouth about GNR, but then at the end of the day he's just a music nerd like we are, and he does deserve to play with Slash again IMO.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
faldor wrote:

I think Steven re-affirmed the answer to the question at hand with his latest comments.  Any more evidence needed?

Yet at the same time, he's just as much a member of GN'R as Axl Rose.

He deserves appreciation of validity of his statements, no matter how ignorant and short-sighted.

Nobody right now is "shitting" on Steven Adler for what he said other than forum geeks, still beating off about the non-existant next album.

They are "shitting on" Axl, because he's the douche that fucks these reunion moments up for fans.

If anything Adler unearthed most people TRUE feelings on Axl and fake GN'R.

Board footer