You are not logged in. Please register or login.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

BLS-Pride wrote:

In all seriousness, I respect Axl for being Axl and never changing. He is who he is and that will never be different. Last of his kind. Neil Young didn't attend his intro and there are a few other note worthy names. But it does suck and I really wish it would have happened but it didn't. That's about all I feel about it. Just another missed opportunity in the world of Guns N' Roses.

Oh and welcome back buzz. 5

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I don't have to believe it.  Your words/actions tell the story.  Everything you quoted was stated.  Everything you said he said wasn't.  As you say, it's all in the details (paraphrasing).

If I didn't put something in quotes, I don't understand how that constitutes saying someone said something.  If I was trying to say you said something, I would put it into quotes.

Ali

Ok, you said he thought something.  Even worse.

No, not quite. But, thanks for doing exactly what you accused me of earlier - putting words into someone's mouth.:laugh:

Ali

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

you are going back over the bell curve Buzz....we don't want you to go back in to hiding.

Still nobody wants to address the Izzy issue.........

Yes, Ali has a way of bringing out the worst in me.  Even when you tell him you know exactly what he's doing while he's doing it, he's still denying it.  I guess he's as batshit crazy as Axl is.

No, don't give yourself more credit than you deserve:thumbup:

It's funny, though, you call out me for making someone look bad (according to you), and then later proceed to call me "batshit crazy". Nice.

Ali

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We should have our own online celebration of the event.

I'd be all for that. Also, I'd like to add "What BLS said" to the discussion.

Lastly.... Eddie Trunk just tweeted this:

"Just found out that @MylesKennedy has to postpone our interview for tonight as he is headed to Cleveland."

So my worst fears have in fact been realized.

Jesus Christ.... Okay, who's bringing the booze and who's bringing the weed? We're going to need it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Did someone say weed?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

If I didn't put something in quotes, I don't understand how that constitutes saying someone said something.  If I was trying to say you said something, I would put it into quotes.

Ali

No, not quite. But, thanks for doing exactly what you accused me of earlier - putting words into someone's mouth.:laugh:

Ali

Fell right into the trap as I suspected because you wouldn't be able to let it go.  To quote you:

I'm sorry, but you think he "sucks balls as a human" because he "can't just rock the fuck out for 10-15 minutes with the guys he started it out with" for you and that makes him "an ungrateful child". Do you not see the irony in that?

I bolded the part where you told him what he thought.  Good day.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

you are going back over the bell curve Buzz....we don't want you to go back in to hiding.

Still nobody wants to address the Izzy issue.........

Yes, Ali has a way of bringing out the worst in me.  Even when you tell him you know exactly what he's doing while he's doing it, he's still denying it.  I guess he's as batshit crazy as Axl is.

No, don't give yourself more credit than you deserve:thumbup:

It's funny, though, you call out me for making someone look bad (according to you), and then later proceed to call me "batshit crazy". Nice.

Ali

As I said, people make themselves look bad, I just point it out.  And since I just proved my point, you can just say "thank you" and try again some other day.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
russtcb wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

We should have our own online celebration of the event.

I'd be all for that. Also, I'd like to add "What BLS said" to the discussion.

Lastly.... Eddie Trunk just tweeted this:

"Just found out that @MylesKennedy has to postpone our interview for tonight as he is headed to Cleveland."

So my worst fears have in fact been realized.

Far out I don't mind Myles but I don't believe he should be anywhere near any of this.

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

Fell right into the trap as I suspected because you wouldn't be able to let it go.  To quote you:

I'm sorry, but you think he "sucks balls as a human" because he "can't just rock the fuck out for 10-15 minutes with the guys he started it out with" for you and that makes him "an ungrateful child". Do you not see the irony in that?

I bolded the part where you told him what he thought.  Good day.

Ah, that part.  I thought you were continuing with the "because" argument.  Yes, clearly he thinks Axl "sucks balls as a human" or else he wouldn't have stated that.  That's not nearly the leap you are making it out to be. 

Jesus, buzz.  That was pathetic.  Obviously if someone is stating their opinion they are stating a thought or belief. roll

Try harder next time.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

Ali

Board footer