You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Yes, Ali has a way of bringing out the worst in me.  Even when you tell him you know exactly what he's doing while he's doing it, he's still denying it.  I guess he's as batshit crazy as Axl is.

No, don't give yourself more credit than you deserve:thumbup:

It's funny, though, you call out me for making someone look bad (according to you), and then later proceed to call me "batshit crazy". Nice.

Ali

As I said, people make themselves look bad, I just point it out.  And since I just proved my point, you can just say "thank you" and try again some other day.

The only poster here who is making themselves look bad is the one trying to dispute that someone who types something out wasn't actually thinking it 16

Seriously, if you're going to try and make someone look "bad" or whatever it is your intent is, pick a better "platform" (the term you used before) than disputing that it is a perfectly reasonably and accurate inference that someone who typed something out on computer screen was actually thinking it 14

Not to mention the blatant hypocrisy on your part.

I've tried being courteous to you in this discourse.  But, the previous statement I made is true no matter how abrasive it is.  Perhaps, if it is someone more polite, I wouldn't be taking that tact.

Ali

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Re Izzy, that's fucking disappointing he still can't even turn up? Yeah it's all turned to shit with no Axl and im guessing thats why hes not coming, but it also clears the way for less drama so I thought he could still attend.

That's the thing about all these dramas, I just want to see some of my favorite musicians play. Axl won't be there, now no Izzy either it's lame.  Besides I've seen the others play plenty of times. Also one reason why I don't want Myles up there I would rather see someone else singing with Slash and the others.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

No, not quite. But, thanks for doing exactly what you accused me of earlier - putting words into someone's mouth.:laugh:

Ali

Fell right into the trap as I suspected because you wouldn't be able to let it go.  To quote you:

I'm sorry, but you think he "sucks balls as a human" because he "can't just rock the fuck out for 10-15 minutes with the guys he started it out with" for you and that makes him "an ungrateful child". Do you not see the irony in that?

I bolded the part where you told him what he thought.  Good day.

Ah, that part.  I thought you were continuing with the "because" argument.  Yes, clearly he thinks Axl "sucks balls as a human" or else he wouldn't have stated that.  That's not nearly the leap you are making it out to be. 

Jesus, buzz.  That was pathetic.  Obviously if someone is stating their opinion they are stating a thought or belief. roll

Try harder next time.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/opinion

Ali

Just admit you're wrong.  You're going to absolute crazy lengths to not admit you were wrong.

I know all about people like you.  I'm a lot like you, only I'm smarter than you are.  You can play all the games you want; I will be two steps ahead of you.  Always.  I've proven that too.  So drop it.  Or keep it going and keep pissing off everybody here more than you already do.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

No, don't give yourself more credit than you deserve:thumbup:

It's funny, though, you call out me for making someone look bad (according to you), and then later proceed to call me "batshit crazy". Nice.

Ali

As I said, people make themselves look bad, I just point it out.  And since I just proved my point, you can just say "thank you" and try again some other day.

The only poster here who is making themselves look bad is the one trying to dispute that someone who types something out wasn't actually thinking it 16

I've tried being courteous to you in this discourse.  But, the previous statement I made is true no matter how abrasive it is.  Perhaps, if it is someone more polite, I wouldn't be taking that tact.

Ali

You're mad because I got you.  I understand.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

I have all night Ali.  I really have all weekend (no plans other than listening to tunes).  I will not let you get away with it.  It's up to you how long this goes.

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

No, not quite. But, thanks for doing exactly what you accused me of earlier - putting words into someone's mouth.:laugh:

Ali

Fell right into the trap as I suspected because you wouldn't be able to let it go.  To quote you:

I bolded the part where you told him what he thought.  Good day.

Ah, that part.  I thought you were continuing with the "because" argument.  Yes, clearly he thinks Axl "sucks balls as a human" or else he wouldn't have stated that.  That's not nearly the leap you are making it out to be. 

Jesus, buzz.  That was pathetic.  Obviously if someone is stating their opinion they are stating a thought or belief. roll

Try harder next time.

Ali

Just admit you're wrong.  You're going to absolute crazy lengths to not admit you were wrong.

I know all about people like you.  I'm a lot like you, only I'm smarter than you are.  You can play all the games you want; I will be two steps ahead of you.  Always.  I've proven that too.  So drop it.  Or keep it going and keep pissing off everybody here more than you already do.

Let me get this straight.  You accuse me of knowing what someone is thinking, and your proof is that I quoted them and said that was a thought they had (because no one ever thinks the words that they type roll), and then you state you are smarter than me?  Do you have any idea as to anything about me beyond some of my thoughts on a rock band?  Have we met that I'm not aware of?

If not, that's a very smart inference to make. 16

Ali

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Try harder next time.

Ali

Let me get this straight.  You accuse me of knowing what someone is thinking, and your proof is that I quoted them and said that was a thought they had (because no one ever thinks the words that they type roll), and then you state you are smarter than me?  Do you have any idea as to anything about me beyond some of my thoughts on a rock band?  Have we met that I'm not aware of?

If not, that's a very smart inference to make. 16

Ali

I never accused you of knowing what someone is thinking.  Right now I'm not even sure you know what you're thinking.

Ali

Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Ali

I'm not mad.  Believe me, this is not worth that.  I'm amused more than anything that someone brags about their intelligence relative to mine and then is actually implying that someone did not think something they typed, and that it's unreasonable to believe that 16

You're so unwilling to admit fault you can't see how absurd that it is.

Ali

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I will also point out that I'm well aware you start picking at these technicalities to avoid admitting that you are wrong.  If we're in the mood to discuss ironic things today, you can add that to the list.  15

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Ali wrote:

Ali

I'm not mad.  Believe me, this is not worth that.  I'm amused more than anything that someone brags about their intelligence relative to mine and then is actually implying that someone did not think something they typed, and that it's unreasonable to believe that 16

You're so unwilling to admit fault you can't see how absurd that it is.

Ali

Again, I never said that.  Now you're saying that I said something I didn't say.  Good job.

Board footer