You are not logged in. Please register or login.

mickronson
 Rep: 118 

Re: RRHoF Discussion (Izzy/Slash/Axl Press Statements)

mickronson wrote:
russtcb wrote:
mickronson wrote:

We all know who is holding Dizzy by the balls and why he isn't there.

Yep. The guy who decided to charge $3k a seat for his family.

You think Axl would be happy for Dizzy going then?  I don't.  He's that childish imo

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
mickronson wrote:
russtcb wrote:
mickronson wrote:

We all know who is holding Dizzy by the balls and why he isn't there.

Yep. The guy who decided to charge $3k a seat for his family.

You think Axl would be happy for Dizzy going then?  I don't.  He's that childish imo

If we had more time, I'd be willing to take up a collection to find out...

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

Dizzy's wife complaining about the $21,000 cost for his family is a smokescreen. He has made a shitload of money riding Axl's coattails for 20 years, much of it without having to do ANYTHING while Axl was just a recluse and arguably still is one today. The only money Dizzy is concerned about is the paycheck coming from Axl. He probably figures he can keep it going for another 10 years if he bows down to his master.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

And it'll only cost you a mere 1 million dollars if you want Axl's Guns N'Roses to play at your party.

Just saying 16

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

I was thinking today about how odd it is that if Tommy, Chris, Dizzy, DJ, Richard, and DJ were to book a gig tomorrow as Guns N'Roses and play new stuff they'd wrote together the public reaction would be mute.

Then I got thinking again, why dont they write Guns N'Roses stuff together anyway, fuck waiting on Axl to give the go ahead. Then I realized, these guys are Axls employees, not saying that as a negative, but they get paid when they are on tour and according to Brain there is no retainer when they arnt doing anything. The guys involved with writing CD were on a wage/salary during that time which added to the huge bill, and got paid for those shows they did plus whatever they were entitled too for CD sales I'd imagine.

But the real reason why those guys are not getting together on a whim on GNR downtime to record together is because they are not getting paid too, so they all go and focus on their solo stuff to earn their bread.
So only when these guys are contracted and paid to write will they write for Guns N'Roses, am I right?

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

monkeychow wrote:

I agree with Aussie though, all i ever get from Slash and Duff is diplomacy...Axl is unpredictable in their eyes and I think they do whatever they think is least likely to make him mad.

Wow, that is a stunningly blind comment.

killingvector
 Rep: 21 

gibbo wrote:
killingvector wrote:
gibbo wrote:

Myles and slash can do sweet child and paridise city better then new gnr can so i dont think it will be so bad

LOL.

Seriously?

VS

VS

Sorry, but man that has to be dumbest post I've ever read.

Dear gawd, man. Find perspective.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Its there big night kudos to them for not lettin axl fuck it up for them

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
russtcb wrote:

No one is asking the REAL question:

Have Teddy Zig Zag, Tracy, Roberta or any of the girls of the 976-HORN section been spotted in Cleveland?

Board footer