You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: Slash in CD sessions 2001? Illusions reunion in 96?

buzzsaw wrote:
ninic wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

Canter might think that wives, girlfriends, managers would be miles away should reunion talks ever be a reality, I'm not so sure, I can certainly think of one 'mom' who will be hard to shake off.

roll
Don't get why folks get giddy when others try to have a go at Axl's inner circle, how they're relationship is none of our biz but if anything she might actually get the point, I worry about Mrs. Slash and/or Steve's mom for the sake of debate.

Well, I think Slash's mom died a few years ago.  Ignoring that, none of them are managing their fake son's career into the ground.  When fake mom's and fake brothers and sisters do stuff like that, people notice.

Sky Dog wrote:

I think he was talking about Perla.....

ninic
 Rep: -4 

ninic wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
ninic wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

roll
Don't get why folks get giddy when others try to have a go at Axl's inner circle, how they're relationship is none of our biz but if anything she might actually get the point, I worry about Mrs. Slash and/or Steve's mom for the sake of debate.

Well, I think Slash's mom died a few years ago.  Ignoring that, none of them are managing their fake son's career into the ground.  When fake mom's and fake brothers and sisters do stuff like that, people notice.

umm I didn't mean Slash's mom, just Steven's don't ignore 13 lol  also who knows how she' managed Axl into whatever, he's still his own person, I'd at least rather have folks blame him for HIS own decisions, just something seemingly sexist in regards to blaming women (not that I'm claiming you are) for ex. Yoko, Nico and other women around famous bands.  Then again Axl's gotten enough so I guess shift some around Beta lol nevermind

-Jack-
 Rep: 39 

-Jack- wrote:

Insane interview if true

ninic
 Rep: -4 

ninic wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Jarmo probably won't post this on his site. Lol...

well has he? Hmmm??

Sky Dog wrote:

Jarmo deleted the interview threads......

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:

Very interesting stuff if true.  It sounds like Axl was willing to forgive at one point, but Slash would not meet him halfway.  If only Slash had taken the more diplomatic approach Duff did in his book when talking about the infamous contract awarding Axl the name and when and how the contract was signed, all the people wanting a reunion may have had it on some level.

Ali

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Halfway is a stretch. I have a feeling that the apology would have been only accepted if Slash took ALL the blame...  I think Slash, even with a big head is will to compromise, but he won't do a one sided deal where Axl gets everything he wants and slash is the bad guy.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Slash hasn't compromised though.

In that RRHOF letter it seemed to me Axl left the door open for Slash if he publically apologized. With this interview I have no doubt about that. Totally reinforces that.

And Duff did say the name thing didn't go down the way it's been said. He said it was murky, but Axl didn't hold anything or anyone hostage. I assume Marc is just stating what Slash told him.

The good thing about this interview is that no one comes off clean, like a lot of people try to portray "their" guy(s) as. And no one was a villain.

This is the worst Izzy has come off in this situation, though.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
Ali wrote:

Very interesting stuff if true.  It sounds like Axl was willing to forgive at one point, but Slash would not meet him halfway.  If only Slash had taken the more diplomatic approach Duff did in his book when talking about the infamous contract awarding Axl the name and when and how the contract was signed, all the people wanting a reunion may have had it on some level.

Ali

14 You are unbelievable.  Canter CLEARLY says Axl wanted Slash to apologize for things he'd done as well as things he had NOT done. how do you not understand that and then just defend Axl as usual. Everyone in this thread is acknowldeging they are both dumb asses yet YOU sit there and post saying Axl was willing to forgive and Slash would'nt budge. What is your problem? Honestly I'm asking for real, what is you deal with this incessant need to defend Axl Rose. I picture you having an itinerary in your room that lists all the things you are going to defend Axl for on before they even materialize. I picture you building game plans in advance so when something about Axl is proven to be correct and doesn't glorify him you already have a fabricated spin session set to go.

Again Canter said Axl wanted Slash to apologize for things he didn't do and you think Slash needs to meet him halfway? Interesting mentality you have there.

I wouldnt' compromise either if some egotistical dick wanted me to apologize for things i didn't do just so he can come off looking clean. I'd apologize for things i did but never for things i did not do. Fuck that. Anyone who thinks Slash should've caved  and done exactly what Axl wanted has some very questionable morals.

they are both little bitches and likley both pussies. Both fell prey to a he said she said thing that neither of them heard the other say. Probably both too cowardly to face each other too. Duff is a pussy too for simply not calling them both out. he should flat out say they are both childish and immature.

I agree with misterID that this interview doesn't paint Izzy in the brightest light ever that's for sure.

Guns N' Roses the most dangerous band of pussies in the worldl!

Board footer