You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

monkeychow wrote:

Sp1at - can you clarify - we're you sent the small leak we heard or the full song length...and was it just an isolated vocal?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

If there is an isolated vocal then the people who called fake on the music parts because of the  similarity to prostitute were right. I didn't think such a thing was possible because I was like "where would anyone get an isolated Axl track to play with"....damn....someone send it to me and I'll record Axl into my band....;)

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Call me a sucker, but I'm at least going to check the official site around 1/1:30pm EST on Friday to see if anything happens.

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be the all new release of the GN'R Lies t-shirt in the website.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:
russtcb wrote:

Call me a sucker, but I'm at least going to check the official site around 1/1:30pm EST on Friday to see if anything happens.

SUCKAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be the all new release of the GN'R Lies t-shirt in the website.

I thought it was The Spaghetti Incident reissue? 16

I don't think anything will happen. Would be nice if something did but you know.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm not sure what some of you are going on about with the vocal melody being catchy. It's not catchy at all. The first 25 seconds though sounds pretty cool now that I've listend to it in better quality here with BLS's post

0:00 - 0:25 sounds pretty cool
0:25 - 0:47 sounds like fucking shit. Vocally and musically

and whoever said it sounds like Prostitute was bang on. From the 25 second mark on it sounds like a remixed Prosititute. And to be honest remixed prostitutes not only look like shit they sound like shit. The last 2 seconds of the clip sounds like something Drake would do.

disecting clips. Oh how 2006 of me. neutral

Mr. Soulmonster
 Rep: 0 

i'm pretty sure, that this is not fanmade. it's most probably a song from the remix album by brain and not the actual version of the song "blood in the water".

edit: the title of the youtube clip says: unofficial remix sample 1 - so i guess the actual song should be a rocker and not that kind of crap.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

hmm...interesting but hard to say from such a short clip

hopefully something pans out smile

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

I have to say, the rap voices sound like Axl's "demon voice" like in TWAT.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
Mr. Soulmonster wrote:

i'm pretty sure, that this is not fanmade. it's most probably a song from the remix album by brain and not the actual version of the song "blood in the water".

edit: the title of the youtube clip says: unofficial remix sample 1 - so i guess the actual song should be a rocker and not that kind of crap.

Yeah, it's possible. It's not unusual to paste vocals from another song into a remix. So it can be some vocals from Blood in the Water put on the top of a Prostitute remix.

Board footer