You are not logged in. Please register or login.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

DCK wrote:

I see leaks in the water

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i see mr. soulmonster's blood in the water

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I hope the guys right....

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
russtcb wrote:
Mr. Soulmonster wrote:

it's not about "i know s.th. that you don't know". i don't want to troll this forum. maybe you will hear this phrase very soon, is all i can say for now.

Obviously that's what it's about. You're done playing games here this week. You'll be welcome back any time after Friday.

Note to the rest of the forum-
I don't feel any of you deserve to have these type of posts clog up the board from now until Friday when something may or may not happen in GN'R world.

That's why i'm spending more and more time on here. Really starting to love this place.

Lomax wrote:
Mr. Soulmonster wrote:

hopefully you will hear more about this later...

I'd call bullshit if I didn't suspect this of being the same guy that posted the lyrics to Sorry on a forum back in 06.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Furbush wrote:

My thought is... Why would they give us the "remix" of a song that nobody outside of the GN'R camp has heard the original of?

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

At this stage in my long pilgimage in pursuit of Axl's vision I couldn't give two shits if that is Axl himself posting his lyrics. Who fucking cares?
More self-pitying dirge.

I just want a fucking album.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
russtcb wrote:
smoke wrote:

Don't hurt me again, Axl! wink I feel like the fans could have written that "totally-not-a-troll" lyric to GNR.

A lot of people called the lyrics to Sorry (and If The World?) fake when they were posted about a year before the album came out. So those very well could be GN'R lyrics but I just don't see the need for the whole "I know something you don't know" routine to be run on any of us.

Totally agree. I actually believe we've got something real here, but the games are lame. Spit it out or STFU.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
bigbri wrote:

Well, like I said, listened once, now twice, and the delivery of "blood ... in the water" has been stuck in my head. But I guess it's not catchy at all. I wish my brain would stop that.

Please, go on and tell me more about what I think is catchy ...

Please,  go on and and tell me more as to why I need to agree with you and others who think it's catchy. Guess I  forgot to post a disclaimer saying  "IN MY OPINION".   Funny,  I didn't see those who think it's catchy posting a  disclaimer saying "IN MY OPINION". they just stated it like a fact, no different than what I did. Yet  I didn't whine and bitch that others were telling me what to think. I was able to comprehend that in other's opinion it is catchy even if I don't agree and can't see how they'd feel that way.  I just said what I think.  Cry if you want.

IN MY OPINION I don't see why anyone would find this catchy because IN MY OPINION it's not catchy at all.

That better?

roll

Board footer