You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

Axl S wrote:

Some of you guys get really angry about silly stuff... on the internet.

I like the section before the vocals, that stuck in my head more than anything. As always, I'm curious to hear new songs but there's not much to talk about until then.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:
misterID wrote:

I have to say, the rap voices sound like Axl's "demon voice" like in TWAT.

I thought you said that was his "cookie monster" voice. 16

That too tongue

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

I gotta say, if all they do is play a new song live it doesn't really get me too excited unless I can get my hands on a studio quality version too. Hopefully that's the plan.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Some of you guys get really angry about silly stuff... on the internet.

Perhaps...just for me the only thing worse than these songs never getting released officially is that certain sections of the community have them and laud them over people and/or play mind-games with them.

I don't understand the mentality.

I mean - as GNR fans we have a lot in common - you'd think people would share and then we could all collectively geek out and obsess together.

But instead people use it as a cheap method to make themselves feel special by being part of a secret society or boasting about how they have things that others don't have or know....

I understand not spreading them so as not to harm the band, but that's not really the agenda of these people or they wouldn't gleefully trade amongst each other for new things..so unless they got the song from Axl directly...it doesn't wash....

I just think it's really bad form is all.

Sky Dog wrote:

no fuckin' doubt....it's bullshit.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

I ruined CD listening to leaks

I won't do it again if a possibility of an album coming out is even remotely possible.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I really don't know what the hoarders are holding onto it for anymore. What are they going to get out of it?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

I really don't know what the hoarders are holding onto it for anymore. What are they going to get out of it?

Nothing.  This is getting a lukewarm reception at best.  The curiosity is gone...even the diehards aren't getting sucked in for the most part.  If something happens, something happens.  I don't think anyone is going to lose any sleep tomorrow night worrying about what might happen.

misterID

misterID wrote:

I still think it's a vocal track, no music and someone put music to it.

Eh, it doesn't do anything for me. But I'll reserve judgement. I feel the same about Jackie Chan.

It is funny though, I didn't understand how anyone said the hook was getting stuck in their head, but I'll be damned, it's been in my head all friggin day. 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer