You are not logged in. Please register or login.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

It is funny though, I didn't understand how anyone said the hook was getting stuck in their head, but I'll be damned, it's been in my head all friggin day. 16

I hear that bro. I hear it and didn't think much of it then saw others posting that they had it stuck in their head which made me think "Do what now?? I mean it's just 'Blood in the wa-TARRR... oh shit... that IS catchy" 16

you guys must be crazy

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

It is funny though, I didn't understand how anyone said the hook was getting stuck in their head, but I'll be damned, it's been in my head all friggin day. 16

I hear that bro. I hear it and didn't think much of it then saw others posting that they had it stuck in their head which made me think "Do what now?? I mean it's just 'Blood in the wa-TARRR... oh shit... that IS catchy" 16

you guys must be crazy

Wow still harping on something you don't even care about.  I never called anyone crazy, stupid, dumb, insane or anything for thinking it was catchy. Simply said I don't know what those who think it's catchy are going on about because it's not. Your issue is I didn't preface that with "In my opinion". Honestly bigbri shove it.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

I dunno it might stick in your head but I'm not that struck on it, if anything its kinda irritating. The last bit sounds like 2pac or something. Hopefully the full song will turn out to be better.

i wish the forums would just ban mr. soulmonster. he doesn't have any songs. he's the same guy that made the fake monstrosity CD. he's a waste of time.

TheSundanceKid
 Rep: 30 

mister saint laurent wrote:

i wish the forums would just ban mr. soulmonster. he doesn't have any songs. he's the same guy that made the fake monstrosity CD. he's a waste of time.

Aren't you the guy that promised some interesting information on Axl or some shit and never delivered?

Yeah you might have helped with the leaks before. But that other issue clearly lingers.

No idea who this new mofo promising leaks is, don't really care.

As the band is just a circus act going from town to town doing the same show.

Axl Rose time is up in the music world, no one cares about him anymore.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

TheSundanceKid wrote:

As the band is just a circus act going from town to town doing the same show

I think that's more commonly known as touring.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:
TheSundanceKid wrote:
mister saint laurent wrote:

Aren't you the guy that promised some interesting information on Axl or some shit and never delivered?

Yeah you might have helped with the leaks before. But that other issue clearly lingers.

No idea who this new mofo promising leaks is, don't really care.

As the band is just a circus act going from town to town doing the same show.

Axl Rose time is up in the music world, no one cares about him anymore.

Ok, Popcorn.... 16

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer