You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

misterID wrote:

Anyone else think a leak is going to happen?

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I just hope something happens, leak, proper release statement, remix album, official talk of cd2, something. Move forward. 

The farting around, teasing comments from either fernando & crew or some online hoarders is just annoying. Lame.

johndivney wrote:

they're putting a new song on itunes 2moro

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

I don't think it'll be a leak, per se. I think the band is going to release something, whether it's a remix, a teaser, or a new song.

That's the kid in me. The adult in me expects a new tour leg announcement.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:
Bono wrote:
bigbri wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I hear that bro. I hear it and didn't think much of it then saw others posting that they had it stuck in their head which made me think "Do what now?? I mean it's just 'Blood in the wa-TARRR... oh shit... that IS catchy" 16

you guys must be crazy

Wow still harping on something you don't even care about.  I never called anyone crazy, stupid, dumb, insane or anything for thinking it was catchy. Simply said I don't know what those who think it's catchy are going on about because it's not. Your issue is I didn't preface that with "In my opinion". Honestly bigbri shove it.

Hey, I'm a married man. I can take abuse with the best of them. I can see when someone needs to vent. So lay into me man, just let it go. I'm here for you. You can thank me in the morning. Although my wife never does.

For those wishing for something to happen Friday. Haven't you learned your lesson over all these years?

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
misterID wrote:

Anyone else think a leak is going to happen?

Per usual, I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst. 

I think nothing will happen outside of them playing a show in Russia.  MAYBE they'll play a new song live, but even that might be a stretch.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Oh, I don't think anything is going to happen tomorrow. Just that, if this is real, then there are other tracks out there. And when a clip shows up, something else usually follows... Except Jackie Chan big_smile

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
bigbri wrote:

For those wishing for something to happen Friday. Haven't you learned your lesson over all these years?

If they haven't learned by now, they never will. tongue

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:
bigbri wrote:

I'VE LEARNED NOTHING!!! big_smile

Board footer