You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Re: "Blood in the Water" (NEW idea discussion)

Scabbie wrote:
russtcb wrote:

I've been thinking about this and there are a few things that bug the shit out of me.

The comment was made that "this vocal track has been around for a year" or something along those lines.

A lot of people seem to think this "leak" was done with the CD multi-tracks and that Blood In The Water vocal track.

Having said this, I think the people who supposedly have this vocal track are missing out on a huge opportunity to help create something super unique for the GN'R fan base.

Either with the CD multis or through our own original music (as many members on this board alone are known for creating) we could be the first fan base to create and release a song by an artist.

Wouldn't that be amazing?

A bunch of people create their own version of Blood In The Water featuring Axl Rose on lead vocals. Buzz would spread around the net quickly and it would turn into a huge positive thing not only for GN'R but more importantly the fan base.

Just a thought and I'm certain it won't change anything but I think it would be awesome if the people holding on to that vocal track would realize the potential they're robbing everyone of.

Thats an awesome idea Russ. Sp1at - cough up!

Maybe we could also ask a couple of GNR members to add solos and finishing touches! 16

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Hoping something turns up so it can be used for good purposes.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

That would be such a cool idea, unfortunately I don't see anyone letting go of those vocal tracks.

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

i am game for creating music with the track as well.

Sky Dog wrote:

I didn't know Percy Harvin could play a musical instrument....:D

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Is Bumble still giving lessons? We could hire him to help flesh out some "ideas we've been working on."

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:
Sky Dog wrote:

I didn't know Percy Harvin could play a musical instrument....:D

several 5

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I remember ages ago Neemo was talking about us doing a cover track or something, even if these vocals don't surface maybe we should make some kind of original song?

I can put in a guitar solo somewhere along the process if it's needed smile

Board footer