You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Dublin, Ireland, May 17th

Gibbo wrote:

Fuck it would be good to get a pro shot of this song \nn/ wicked

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Fingers crossed they keep TWAT for Nottingham!

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:

Holy crap. That's historic for me. The ONLY reason I was going to Notts and Brum was to camp out down the front and pester them all with Twat signs. I was even gonna give any of them I met at the VIP thing a hug and slily put Twat stickers on their back.

JordanRose
 Rep: 6 

JordanRose wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

Hard to be objective. Twat is my fav CD song...and those Axl screams are one of my fav GNR moments overall....in 2010 he sounded great on the screams...can't tell here from that quality...but very happy it's back in the setlist!

I thought Hamilton was the only 2010 outing and there's only one unlistenable recording?

He still struggled on the verses here: the only time's he's sung it effortlessly was the first time in Hammerstein night 1 2006. Unfortunately he didn't sing the pre-solo screams though but he sounded like a chainsaw on the outro.

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

Thats an awesome vid. Ron did nail it, my fave solo off CD, all the killswitch / vibrato bits in there. It sounded great. So did Axl, awesome screams.

Very cool indeed. :-)

Props for noticing possible TWAT specific graphics, hopefully Scabbie will get TWAT at Nottingham, and it'll continue throughout the tour. It sounded fantastic in that clip. I'd love a soundboard of that.

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:

What a brilliant monster of a song.

It's hard on Axl, but let's hope he decides he *can* do it.

Intercourse
 Rep: 212 

Intercourse wrote:

Axl should do what Bono now does for the real screamers, he should get the entire band to tune down so the notes are comfortable.
If he did that he could probably do Coma again....(I can but dream)..

Axl S
 Rep: 112 

Axl S wrote:

Kind of regretting not getting a ticket now but again I still would have been eating Tesco Value beans for 3 weeks if I had. Looks like it was a damn good show though.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

People might flame me for this, but part of me would prefer a rip roaring, whole band on fire version of oh my god to twat.

Both would be great!

johndivney wrote:
Axl S wrote:

Kind of regretting not getting a ticket now but again I still would have been eating Tesco Value beans for 3 weeks if I had. Looks like it was a damn good show though.

i dont regret not going.

it does look like a good show.
but i'd have been spending 70euro to hear 3 songs that are different.
it is a good setlist, that's not my point.
just it still doesn't seem worth it now it's passed. it's the same experience i had before only they're* charging more for it.
tho having said that, this week 70euro is like £30 so maybe it's not all that expensive............

*by them, i don't mean axl btw.

Scabbie wrote:

People might flame me for this, but part of me would prefer a rip roaring, whole band on fire version of oh my god to twat.

Both would be great!

lol
& i thought i was contrary!

Board footer