You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Re: Guns N Roses Requst 20 Models For Front Row Of Glasgow Concert

Bro-mero wrote:
Ali wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah I can agree with what u say. It's just pretty disturbing to see one of your idols banging a chick 31 years younger than himself. Sure hes a rock star and I'm not asking him to be a role model for kids/teens. But at some point u gotta draw a line and IMO he's crossed the line for me

Did one of these models claim she slept with Axl?  I must have missed that part.  Perhaps hasty thread-reading on my part again 16

Ali

You may be right but I think we all know all little more than partying actually happens.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

So what, though? I mean, really, dude.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
russtcb wrote:
misterID wrote:

So what, though? I mean, really, dude.

I've agreed with everything you've said so far. I really just don't see what the big deal is here.

A rock star shouldn't have to beg 20 year olds to come be in the first row of his show.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
Ali wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:

Yeah I can agree with what u say. It's just pretty disturbing to see one of your idols banging a chick 31 years younger than himself. Sure hes a rock star and I'm not asking him to be a role model for kids/teens. But at some point u gotta draw a line and IMO he's crossed the line for me

Did one of these models claim she slept with Axl?  I must have missed that part.  Perhaps hasty thread-reading on my part again 16

Ali

You may be right but I think we all know all little more than partying actually happens.

No, we don't know.  You think that. I understand why you might think that and don't think it's unreasonable, but it's not like any such claim has been made. Which is why I asked.

Nonetheless, I agree with ID.  You say that two years doesn't change much, but the law says otherwise.  Therefore, your comments about pedophilia are just off-base.

Ali

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

Appantly this happened at the other uk gigs as well.

I was watching scom from Liverpool there and noticed a wee group of girls directly in front of the stage.

[youtube]xxVX6NU53tc&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:

Personally I don't care if they do this, even if they fuck them. It does seem a little lame tho.

Also the way I read Ron's comments saying "the band" didn't request this, I read to mean the band as a collective didn't, it doesn't mean an individual from the band didn't. I read it this way because he wrote the band in inverted comments and then went on to give the example of Axl being late saying he's waiting too. In other words "the band" isn't responsible for the late starts either.

Anyhow, just my read on it. As I said I don't really care outside of the fact it's pretty lame.

That said it wouldn't surprise me if it was actually Del and/or Fernando either.

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:
misterID wrote:

Jimmy Page and Steven Tyler both had 13 yo girlfriends in ther 30s. Ted Nugent sought out underage girls. Axl is nowhere near that.

When I was 17 I was doing my damndest to get with this 40 year old chick. She was friggin hot.

Some of this shit is just crazy. 50 yo and a 19 yo is not a big deal. She's an adult, so is he. Good Lord.

Do you not realize what you're doing here? Most of us have been talking about what we find attractive and how age plays a part in it and nobody has flat out called Axl a pedophile yet that's how you and Ali read it because you're both so incredibly sensitive to what's said about your hero,  Mr. Axl Rose. Some have said they find this situation strange and slightly disturbing that a  50 year old would seek out an 18 year old model. All this discussion is based on the article as it's written so chill the fuck out. It's personal opinion of people on this board and how they feel about the situation. It's not your job to defend the honor of the Holy One.  For many it's hard to relate to where Axl or whoever requested this is coming from. Why you have to come flying in here to defend the guy as if we're all chastising him is just crazy. 

Imagine it's not Axl Rose for a minute and it's just some old 50 year old dude in a bar hitting on some 19 year old chick. I have no doubt in my mind you'd think he's a creepy old man and the situation would be weird yet because it's Axl Rose you run to the defense. Seriously dude take a pill.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Amen

Board footer