You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Furbush
 Rep: 107 

Re: New Down Song played

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I fully agree he doesn't sound weak anymore. First thing I noticed. I love the era Phil too man. He was so fucking ace in that period. Love watching those Nola boots. Phil was just prime time man.

But I fucking cant wait to hear Misfortune Teller live in two weeks. I am going to go ape shit. I go nuts in my truck jamming it out to that tune.

Which show you going to, man?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Show here in Jersey on the 29th.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah read about this today as well. Haven't watched any vids of that performance over the weekend yet so dunno what to make of the new guy.  Bummer news though. Totally wasn't expecting it either.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Yeah read about this today as well. Haven't watched any vids of that performance over the weekend yet so dunno what to make of the new guy.  Bummer news though. Totally wasn't expecting it either.

And, Phil is talking about the new EP mayyyyybe coming out "first quarter, next year"... Jesus, man. First Rex, now Kirk.... 2 years to pump out 4-5 songs. I am losing interest...

BLS-Pride

BLS-Pride wrote:
Furbush wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

And, Phil is talking about the new EP mayyyyybe coming out "first quarter, next year"... Jesus, man. First Rex, now Kirk.... 2 years to pump out 4-5 songs. I am losing interest...

Yeah its taking longer then I thought it would. I wont lose interest but it's getting to be a bit much. Maybe if we lose another member but still my favorite band at the moment. Phil has his hands in too many projects and needs to focus on Down.  Well for me to be happy 16

I think Kirk left cause of the down time. Which is a bummer.

Furbush

Furbush wrote:

From zee Down Facebook:

If you are unfamiliar with the new Down guitarist Bobby Landgraf, check out some of his handiwork here (you might recognize the guests onstage):

Board footer