You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Tour or album

johndivney wrote:

<3 OIAM

he does need to bring the rock back tho.. D is on to something there in fairness to him..

Naltav
 Rep: 70 

Naltav wrote:

I voted "Another Tour".

Silence will come first, but that's a given.

Like someone else posted earlier. They'll prolly tour Asia/Ociania agein.

Wouldn't surprise me if GNR's logic will be: "Hey! We havent toured Asia since 2009! Let's go!!!"

If that happens, the angel on my right shoulder thinks it's because the need more funding for studiotime.

neutral

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

For what it's worth,

Dexter posted on MyGNR yesterday to say there'd be a new album in 2012.

Today, all those involved claim it was a fake and beta's email account was hacked, which would've enabled the hacker to change the forum password.

Summa summarum, even the hackers are bored.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

The only problem with any of the hacks is, to me, why would anyone bother to leave such obvious tracks behind, to warn all those involved that security has been breached.

You'd think someone try to recover something to give MSL something to boast about.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

russtcb wrote:

I wonder if Beta's email address being hacked is what caused the "missing bike" post on myspace years ago.

I heard about something like that. Quite odd! I think the only reason I still kept a Myspace for awhile was to listen to some of the CD songs streamed on the page's media player before I bought the album. big_smile

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I'm willing to make some bets that there will not be a new album in 2012 hacked or not.  The best thing that could happen is a remix album or a live album, but I don't see any interest in either from anyone beyond a small crazy internet group.

Board footer