You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

Neemo wrote:
Silent Jay wrote:

"Six Las Vegas shows will be canceled due bad ticket selling
I got this information from organizators...News will be published in Monday."
from gnrkoncerti on mygnr.

I don't think it's true.

well that wouldnt be good sad

johndivney wrote:

prob BS

there's been so fucking many of these rumours thru the yrs followed by "there'll be a statement in a couple of days". such boring crap. some people have far too much time on their hands. (& i should know!)

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

I don't buy it either.  If they were going to cancel shows, it would be maybe one or twho of the midweek shows or all of them.  Doing this makes 0 sense.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Hoping it's not true obviously. If shows get cancelled, it'll definitely be the Wednesday shows first.

I love Vegas enough to where it won't be a giant set back but I would really really like to see GN'R while we're there.

I won't lose any sleep over it either if it happens, but I will still be disappointed since that is the main reason for my trip.

If it does happen, it will be the last ticket I buy unless there is a reunion.  Fool me once (Nashville) shame on you, fool me twice... 13

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

Hoping it's not true obviously. If shows get cancelled, it'll definitely be the Wednesday shows first.

I love Vegas enough to where it won't be a giant set back but I would really really like to see GN'R while we're there.

I won't lose any sleep over it either if it happens, but I will still be disappointed since that is the main reason for my trip.

If it does happen, it will be the last ticket I buy unless there is a reunion.  Fool me once (Nashville) shame on you, fool me twice... 13

See Buzz, it might be blowing up already. At least it was fun for a few days. For us believers at least. Maybe you're the curse. 2 for 2 on canceled shows. Just a coincidence?

All joking aside, I hope and doubt this is true. We've heard rumors like this many times before and they rarely come to fruition. So I'm not worried, yet.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Sky Dog wrote:

I have to admit. I think this could be true...thought all along that this was too many shows and too close to the time that they last played there. They have actually overplayed their hand in the US. The demand is not there after the last US tour and after the Up Close and Personal tour. These shows won't sell....take a break, finish a NEW album, and come back a few years from now.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

It just doesn't add up to me.  Why bother scheduling an appearance on Kimmel if you're going to cancel half the shows?  Just to salvage the other six?  Doesn't seem right.

Stranger things have happened, but I'm still not buying this rumor.

Board footer