You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Damn! That is some cool merch! I wish they would sell it on the Guns website too. Yeah..I normally where XL to XXL or larger in case I want the shirt to last longer if I where it on more than one occasion or to get my money's worth. Also I gain alot of weight during certain parts of the year; so it depends. I may have to take you up on that offer for that Paypal concept, Russ. They are quite tempting to purchase. So far the Axl Ace of Spades and the full band photo shirts are the best looking to me.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic

RussTCB wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:

Damn! That is some cool merch! I wish they would sell it on the Guns website too. Yeah..I normally where XL to XXL or larger in case I want the shirt to last longer if I where it on more than one occasion or to get my money's worth. Also I gain alot of weight during certain parts of the year; so it depends. I may have to take you up on that offer for that Paypal concept, Russ. They are quite tempting to purchase. So far the Axl Ace of Spades and the full band photo shirts are the best looking to me.

I'll post pricing, sizing and stuff as soon as I see it. We'll work out the paypal deal if needed when everyone has that info.

Oh alright. Sounds good to me!

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

I appreciate that Russ. I was thinking about that myself, and I knew you and Stacey would be more than willing to hook us up.

As always, you remain THE MAN.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Thanks for the offer Russ.  I won a contest on the official forum, run by one of the members, and she's going to buy me a shirt while she's out there.  So I'm covered.  I think I'm going with the whole band photo shirt.

Me_Wise_Magic

Axlin12 wrote:

I appreciate that Russ. I was thinking about that myself, and I knew you and Stacey would be more than willing to hook us up.

As always, you remain THE MAN.

Agreed!

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed