You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

-D- wrote:

Izzy is playing weekend shows

Lomax wrote:

This is the best thing GNR has done post '91.
Bringing Izzy out for a few shows is an excellent treat for the fans of the old band too.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

Good, because Vegas is certainly low-key.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I feel as though I'm being baited in response to the other thread... 16

The worlds media won't be watching the final weekend of the GNR residency like they were the HOF. Yes this event will get reported on, as does every gig, but the pressure to perform is nowhere near the same tongue

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Will wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I feel as though I'm being baited in response to the other thread... 16

The worlds media won't be watching the final weekend of the GNR residency like they were the HOF. Yes this event will get reported on, as does every gig, but the pressure to perform is nowhere near the same tongue

Not baiting anyone, just pointing out the irony.

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:

Am I the only one who is irritated by seeing Beta on stage chumming it up with Bumblefoot? In my personal experience with her, she pretty much sucks. I can see her being up Axl's ass all the time, but why play nice with the band when you don't really seem to care about anyone but yourself/your kids?

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Stacey wrote:

Am I the only one who is irritated by seeing Beta on stage chumming it up with Bumblefoot? In my personal experience with her, she pretty much sucks. I can see her being up Axl's ass all the time, but why play nice with the band when you don't really seem to care about anyone but yourself/your kids?

You're not the only one Stacey. I can't stand her either.

She's still posting over at HTGTH too, having a hissy fit at anyone who says anything less than super positive things about Axl and GN'R.

Those rose-colored shades she's wearing must make life look amazing! 10

BETA FOR NEW GN'R BASSIST!!!! 17 14 14 14

Ali
 Rep: 41 

Ali wrote:
Stacey wrote:

It was really more like the band playing nice with her and having fun with her than anything.  BBF wasn't involved in that.  It was Tommy putting the bass on her and DJ slinging his guitar around her back and then grabbing a camera and filming her with the bass around her neck.

Ali

Stacey
 Rep: 31 

Stacey wrote:
Ali wrote:
Stacey wrote:

It was really more like the band playing nice with her and having fun with her than anything.  BBF wasn't involved in that.  It was Tommy putting the bass on her and DJ slinging his guitar around her back and then grabbing a camera and filming her with the bass around her neck.

Ali

You were there, right? I'm sure you would know better in that case.
The picture I saw was of Bumblefoot standing next to her helping her place her hands on the bass. I can link it later once I am at home, but Bumblefoot retweeted it from Twitter user @Axls_Rose.

Board footer