You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 12 GN'R shows in Las Vegas

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Axl might want to start saying "no" to some photograph requests.  I know it must be hard saying no to attractive female fans, but it might be for the best in certain cases.

Axl should pull a Howard Hughes. Rent a penthouse in Vegas and never come out at all. Bring in as many chicks as he needs to and don't allow them to bring their phones or anything into the room.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I just checked on Motley Crue's setlists for their Vegas residency and they played the same exact setlist every night, as far as I can tell except for ONE extra song they played at one of the shows. 

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/motley-crue … n+Sin+City

Just so people don't get all excited and expect all of CD to be played one night and all of AFD the next or anything crazy.  Although I shouldn't have to warn anyone of that by now.  We all know too well.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I just want a DC or Maryland show sometime this year or in 2013 goddammit! 17 19

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

I highly doubt Axl will have a problem with Slash memoralbilia up, Axl understands that Slash has gone onto a successful solo career and has branded himself terrifically after his tenure with GnR. I just don't think that Axl will care to go through the headache of taking everything down

As previously said, "Managment" will for sure try to interfere

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:
faldor wrote:

I just checked on Motley Crue's setlists for their Vegas residency and they played the same exact setlist every night, as far as I can tell except for ONE extra song they played at one of the shows. 

http://www.setlist.fm/stats/motley-crue … n+Sin+City

Just so people don't get all excited and expect all of CD to be played one night and all of AFD the next or anything crazy.  Although I shouldn't have to warn anyone of that by now.  We all know too well.

well i expect more from axl than i do MC.

well that's not true. there was a time i expected more from axl.

again, they shouldn't be compared or allow themselves to be compared to what's acceptable standards for MC. they should be judged on their own merits, & what they've been offering in this never-ending tour simply hasn't been good enough. & if they do 12 shows exactly the same, then they're fucking assholes! 19

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Let me get this straight:

Live performances:

Welcome to the Jungle:  569 times
Riff Raff: 37 times
Liquor and Whores:  17 times
Cathcher in the Rye: 8 times
There Was a Time: 7 times

Oh yeah...they'll be assholes if they do the same songs 12 times???? wink

Bono
 Rep: 386 

Bono wrote:

14 What a  joke. 12 shows is kinda cool in some aspects but promoting it with altered AFD artwork calling it Appetite for Democracy is so beyond lame it's not even funny. I don't even need to explain it and if anyone defends it's they are an idiot. It's beyond asinine that they are promoting it that way. Unbelievable. Axl sure has moved on from the past.... oh no wait, Axl sure knows how to leach of the past.

Appetite for Democracy? What a bunhc of fucking losers(Axl and "management"). I don't even know how guys like Ron and Tommy can do this with a  straight face anymore. How embarassing.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Axl might want to start saying "no" to some photograph requests.  I know it must be hard saying no to attractive female fans, but it might be for the best in certain cases.

Axl should pull a Howard Hughes. Rent a penthouse in Vegas and never come out at all. Bring in as many chicks as he needs to and don't allow them to bring their phones or anything into the room.

Come on, man. Just stop following the guy. It's lame to tell him to disappear and hang it up.

Constantly.

neutral

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Bono wrote:

14 What a  joke. 12 shows is kinda cool in some aspects but promoting it with altered AFD artwork calling it Appetite for Democracy is so beyond lame it's not even funny. I don't even need to explain it and if anyone defends it's they are an idiot. It's beyond asinine that they are promoting it that way. Unbelievable. Axl sure has moved on from the past.... oh no wait, Axl sure knows how to leach of the past.

Appetite for Democracy? What a bunhc of fucking losers(Axl and "management"). I don't even know how guys like Ron and Tommy can do this with a  straight face anymore. How embarassing.

Entertaining as always Bono. 16

misterID wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:

Come on, man. Just stop following the guy. It's lame to tell him to disappear and hang it up.

Constantly.

neutral

I haven't said he should hang it up. He still has a very unique voice and is capable of some great vocals in the studio. I wish he'd focus on that instead of the constant touring. Get that voice recorded as much as possible before it's gone.

Board footer