You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Ferndale man steps in front of train, dies in apparent suicide

russtcb wrote:
Jameslofton wrote:

Wow. Thats terrible. Are they absolutely positive it was suicide? Just because he walked on to the tracks and got hit isn't concrete proof he did it on purpose. On those death documentaries, there is footage of people getting hit by trains. Maybe for some reason he didn't hear the train.

No one knows for sure at this point. I talked to his mom and sister yesterday and they're both in obvious shock.

I talked with their bassist this morning and he says he can't believe it was a suicide. The only thing that made me think it must've been was that entry on his Myspace from about 2 hours before it happened.

I agree by the looks of his message it most likely was a suicide. 

What you said in your other post about a selfish act, it certainly is and I feel bad for you and those that loved him because he didn't fight through his medical condition, although if he was in cronic pain, severe cronic pain that can drive a person to want to end it all.   Depression is much more selfish, cronic actual pain
in some ways, maybe could everyone find peace with, at least he isn't in so much pain anymore?    I don't know what his condition was, people live with cronic pain everyday so still and all definitely a shame.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Ferndale man steps in front of train, dies in apparent suicide

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Board footer