You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: "Better" Video Discussion

misterID wrote:

Making an uninformed statement about something you know nothing about is the exact opposite of valid.

But of course, if you don't personally know about something then it obviously doesn't exist.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Making an uninformed statement about something you know nothing about is the exact opposite of valid.

But of course, if you don't personally know about something then it obviously doesn't exist.

LOL - you're completely missing the point.  The fact that almost nobody knew any of it happened supports his opinion.  You don't have to like it.  This is about an opinion of what constitutes accomplishing nothing, and you my friend aren't the one that gets to decide that for the rest of us.

misterID

misterID wrote:

So, 2 people constitutes everybody? 16

No, you don't get to decide anything for anyone else, bubba. The fact is, D was wrong. He said he hadn't done anything in four years. He played on successful albums and tours. Sorry.

Pot meet kettle.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

LOL - I haven't seen a single post on here updating Robin's successes.  I promise it's more than 2 people, but you keep living in fantasy land.  I'm not deciding anything for anybody other than me.  Go reread what I wrote.  It was MY opinion.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I'd consider what he's done nothing too.  Had he not been in GnR, I wouldn't even know he existed.  In spite of the fact that he was in GnR, I barely know he's done anything, and it's only from hanging out here.  That qualifies as nothing to me.

He may be trolling, but that doesn't change the fact that it's a valid opinion.

See?  This is an opinion.  It qualifies as nothing to me.  Not you.  Not D.  Not anybody else.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Dig it deeper. So if anyone else on this board who knows that Robin has been on successful albums and tours then it means he's accomplished something?

I'd bet hardly anyone knows who Matt Chamberlain is, so that means he hasn't accomplished anything?

And again, it's not a valid opinion when it's wrong. smile

misterID

misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The fact that almost nobody knew any of it happened supports his opinion.  You don't have to like it.  This is about an opinion of what constitutes accomplishing nothing

See? This is wrong, and actually makes no sense. Almost anybody... As in you and D on this board? And the opinion about what constitutes an accomplishment is wrong.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:

Did it deeper. if it means nothing you waouldn't be arguing about it, or what consitutes as accomplishing something. So if anyone else on this board knows Robin has been on successful albums and tours then he's accomplished something?

I'd bet hadly anyone knows who Matt Chamberlain is, so that means he hasn't accomplished anything?

And again, it's not a valid opinion when it's wrong. smile

Ah, but it's not wrong.  No more wrong than yours at least.  So if I'm wrong, so are you.  I'll let you decide.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
misterID wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

The fact that almost nobody knew any of it happened supports his opinion.  You don't have to like it.  This is about an opinion of what constitutes accomplishing nothing

See? This is wrong, and actually makes no sense. Almost anybody... As in you and D on this board? And the opinion about what constitutes an accomplishment is wrong.

Do you want to create a poll to see who knew exactly what Robin's been up to?  Dude, just admit I'm entitled to my opinion and just because you disagree with it doesn't make it wrong.  You're taking this to retarded levels in a desperate effort for me to be wrong.  It's not going to happen.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Nope, it's wrong. He made a statement that was factually incorrect. I corrected him.

Board footer