You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

Re: Guns N' Roses Live in London (Airing on Vh1 Classic)

RussTCB wrote:

removed

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

So this was originally a PPV promised to fans. Then it become a PPV "to be aired later". Then it became a theater-release movie. Then it was a 3D theater release movie. Then it became a 3D Bluray. Then just a Bluray.

Ultimately...

It ends up broadcasted on it odd time on Japanese TV in-between the latest family incest game show and a Godzilla marathon.

Guns N' Fuckin' Roses 2013

jesus h

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

I swear Trunk better not fuck up this potential opportunity. A great way to get the band out there on TV. I thought the TMS special did a pretty good job of showing the band with the behind the scenes and live footage even though the Axl interview could of been so much more. Vh1 classic also posted some promos for the last U.S. tour around the time of the interview. Hope all of this is true when the time comes. That bumblefoot moment after the Vince special in Vegas is still hilarious and random.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

Pretty cool news, at least compared to what we usually get.  I know it's not the news we are constantly hoping for.  And if you think about it, this concert has been shelved multiple times already, so it kind of makes it a little anticlimactic.  But still, it's SOMETHING.  Right?

I wonder what the 1 hour video block prior to the concert will be about.  All Guns videos?  No way they'd debut a NEW video?  Why do I even ask? roll

Eddie Trunk @EddieTrunk

Already back in NYC. Looking forward to working with my @VH1Classic team today shooting segments for a @gunsnroses concert & video special.

Nothing to do with TMS, just some solo hosting segments for @gunsnroses video and concert special. Ill let you know air dates soon.

We resume @ThatMetalShow tapings in late April. New shows will hit the air sometime in May. More details on that when I have them.

Great working w/ the @VH1Classic crew today on this @gunsnroses special. Just wrapped up in NYC at the legendary Manitobas in the E Village

The program will premiere in March & include a 1 hour video block I host, then the US premiere of a new Guns show from the O2 in London.

RussTCB

RussTCB wrote:

removed

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:

Cool its all happening

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

RussTCB wrote:

If they play Estranged and NR, that'll take up most of the hour right there 16

But yeah, I'm guessing it'll just be a bunch of the more popular videos and a lot of talking about CD and the new line up leading to the concert after. I'm just glad it's finally being aired.

After those update posts, I'm getting even more excited and somewhat hopeful. smile 16 good one on the Estranged & Nov Rain.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
RussTCB wrote:

If they play Estranged and NR, that'll take up most of the hour right there 16

But yeah, I'm guessing it'll just be a bunch of the more popular videos and a lot of talking about CD and the new line up leading to the concert after. I'm just glad it's finally being aired.

You're probably right.  It just seems a bit weird, although what isn't weird about GNR these days?  They'll be talking about the current lineup, the upcoming concert they're going to air, talk about CD, and "now here's a landmark video featuring 21 duff".  Guess that's par for the course at this point though.

I am excited for this though, don't get me wrong.  I just wish they at least got that "Better" video together once and for all and added that to the mix.  Is that too much to ask?  Probably.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I hope it airs on Palladia too. VH1 Classic doesn't have an HD version of the channel.

Board footer