You are not logged in. Please register or login.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

Re: Trying something new (updated)

-D- wrote:
Will wrote:

Sorry about all these issues everyone. I've spent today rebuilding the skin (from the ground up) and will be pushing it live shortly smile The new version should take care of mobile flickering, easier separation of posts, show new posts link, who's online avatars, redirecting to the wrong post after posting etc.

As the newer version of the skin is more lightweight it should make squishing any other bugs easier.

Dude u are a genius.

keep up the great shit!

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Will wrote:

Sorry about all these issues everyone. I've spent today rebuilding the skin (from the ground up) and will be pushing it live shortly smile The new version should take care of mobile flickering, easier separation of posts, show new posts link, who's online avatars, redirecting to the wrong post after posting etc.

As the newer version of the skin is more lightweight it should make squishing any other bugs easier.

Take your time good sir! We've all learned to use a little "patience". You have definitely upgraded some cool shit to this community.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Neemo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

first thing is that i have to turn it sideways to see who posted last, etc.  Also, it won't let me zoom in on the iphone, so its hard to hit the tiny numbers and select what page to go to.  Basically its a major bitch to read and navigate through compared to the old site.

Well the mobile browsers are scaled back from the full site version...all sites are like that....maybe we can look at putting a "full site version" link at the bottom...kinda like eBay or yahoo sports does if u don't like the mobile browser

My android does the same thing u are describing tho, but I don't mind it

I dunno about the "all sites are like that" thing. I could zoom in on my iPhone on the last site, and many other sites too. This new one doesn't let me.
I agree with SG, that because of this, I can't zoom in to the tiny page numbers to select what page to go to.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

The rebuilt skin is now online. You might need to clear your history/cache etc to make sure you're seeing the latest version.

Can you guys let me know if this fixes the previous bugs (cant tick checkboxes, phone flickering etc)

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

check box works

-D-

-D- wrote:

Looks great on Samsung Galaxy s3

Just posted from phone

smoke

smoke wrote:

In both portrait and landscape mode, the black middle section now extends all the way to the edge- no background images.

On the forum list page, and the list of threads in a given forum, the flickering issue seems resolved by this.

Inside a thread, it still flickers when you flick to scroll.

I noticed you threw multitouch resize back in- nice!

P.S. I cleared my cache and cookies before testing.

-D-

-D- wrote:

Of course i just see forum. Dont see background stuff

smoke

smoke wrote:

Also, whatever was causing the background image to NOT change in The Black Hole has been fixed. (I can see the background image while it's flickering on scroll.)

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:

Cheers for the feedback guys.

We've removed all background images on mobiles just to make use of all space. Not sure whats causing the flickering on the viewtopic page but will try to replicate.

Also check out the latest smiley from Russ! axl92

Board footer