You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Re: New Interview - Brain Mantia talks Guns N' Roses

Neemo wrote:

I think Adler is a jackass and matt is a bit of a Dick, but drumwise it doesn't really matter to me too much who's on the kit, I liked the idea for brain being the drummer cuz he comes from a different background than Adler, sorum...so it signified a change in direction. But somewhere along the line axl decided to go back to gnr basics so then it didn't really make sense anymore to have funky hip hop ttype beats...the resulting end product is a messed up mishmash.

Billy howerdel (a perfect circle founder) was a gnr guitar tech in around the 2000 intentions era. In the downtime for gnr josh and billy wrote songs for mer de noms

Freese does some awesome stuff on mer de noms and thirteenth step

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

For as much as Matt was a self-promoter (DJ of his day), like DJ, I always loved Matt's enthusiasm for all things Guns N' Roses. Then and now, Matt was PROUD to have been in and apart of Guns N' Roses.

I always liked that about him. He brought a passion to everything he did with the band, and i'll will forever give him a pass for that. It's also the same reason I give DJ a pass in the modern day. He seems to love being apart of Guns N' Roses. That's super cool to me.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

After hearing CD, having Josh and Brain play on it is really a waste of talent. Frank is definitely the guy Axl wants if he is gonna keep going with that sound.

Board footer