You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Re: Hindustan Times Interview With Axl Rose

Aussie wrote:

I don't know, I think usually artists want to create.  If they just wanted to be a session musician and play in a cover band then I imagine they would be happy. But if they want to create new music to share with the world, that is one desire that is definitely not satisfied with their role in the band. 

Whilst I'm not suggesting the guys are unhappy, the longer no new creativity happens the more this issue could weigh on them.  Money isn't everything for people and it will only motivate to a point.

To answer your question John, DJ is probably the only one it seems to me that thinks an album is going to happen anytime soon,  The others seem to have accepted what the score is.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Re: Hindustan Times Interview With Axl Rose

Axlin16 wrote:
sp1at wrote:

I think Axl needs to put the Guns N'Roses band name to bed and move forward with a different identity for his music. I am wanting him to release new music, but he is wasting his life away coping with the pressures of maintaining the GN'R name.

I was going to start up my website again for a year for the next new album and have a bit of fun again, but I just cannot bring myself to do it. I also feel sorry for the band members who think a new album is going to happen anytime soon.

I agree. It's embarassing the name continues to exist because he's too lazy to work on his own as Axl Rose. He has done absolutely nothing to give reason for the name to exist post-1993, 98% of the normal world sees the actual band as "retired as Nirvana".

Board footer