You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Ron shares GNR Tid bits while on a live stream

Gibbo wrote:

Cool 22

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Id like to hear goin down a bit more now since its a Stinson song. Especially a more organic type song.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

Confusing as usual. I don't get why Axl supposedly loves the idea of new music but it doesn't happen. Weird.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

Brought a vile of hotsauce on tour and gave Axl some at dinner. Axl's head broke out in welts

-Gave same stuff to assistant and burnt the shit out of her lips

Was it really the hot sauce or he mentioned he wanna record at the same time?

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:

Slightly coincidental that Fortus and BBF have both mentioned new songs (specifically 'the General') in the last few days?

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Interesting that blood in the water is musically fake but real vocals.

How does that happen - who out there has an isolated lead Axl vocal rip of an unheard song to set new music too? Curious.

THis all makes me excited though. Love to hear some new songs.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

johndivney wrote:

not to be a negative creep but where do you get the idea's they're planning anything?
from what i can tell there's never really ever been anything resembling a plan. & do see any indication they're starting now.

what i mean is, i don't think axl has a vision for the yr ahead.
it seems more that he just takes things as they come, will maybe work if he feels like it kinda thing.
he's not like stalin w/his 5yr plans n shit. unfortunately. he's too disorganised for that & doesn't have the support/people around him to help him effectively.

i'm not trying to be a dick. i just don't see any basis for this optimism/belief. i would actually like to share in that idea but everything i see leads me to believe the opposite.

Scabbie
 Rep: 33 

Scabbie wrote:
johndivney wrote:

not to be a negative creep but where do you get the idea's they're planning anything?
from what i can tell there's never really ever been anything resembling a plan. & do see any indication they're starting now.

what i mean is, i don't think axl has a vision for the yr ahead.
it seems more that he just takes things as they come, will maybe work if he feels like it kinda thing.
he's not like stalin w/his 5yr plans n shit. unfortunately. he's too disorganised for that & doesn't have the support/people around him to help him effectively.

i'm not trying to be a dick. i just don't see any basis for this optimism/belief. i would actually like to share in that idea but everything i see leads me to believe the opposite.

Neither do I, just thought it was odd.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Record label

I think its clear cut easy to understand

Unless axl takes a massive cut in his contract or reunites, label isn't gonna touch it

Board footer