You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BETA!!!!!!!!! XOXOXOXOXOXOx

Thanks broski! Even though both were mocking him!

jonesy
 Rep: 15 

jonesy wrote:

I cant stand sycophant behavior.

apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

Dear Beta,

You may be a wonderful human being and a caring mother in your private life and that's fine.

But you have consistently treated the GNR fanbase as lesser mortals, time and again bullying people who dare to have a differing opinion. Karma's a bitch.

Hence the dislike we show to you and Team Brazil. You may prove us wrong by showing a more lax attitude if you choose to deal with us (the fanbase) directly in the future, but I'd prefer not hearing from you on behalf of the band at all - same goes to Fernando; get a real publicist.

Deliver us an album or quit your job. HBD.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

apex-twin wrote:

Dear Beta,

You may be a wonderful human being and a caring mother in your private life and that's fine.

But you have consistently treated the GNR fanbase as lesser mortals, time and again bullying people who dare to have a differing opinion. Karma's a bitch.

Hence the dislike we show to you and Team Brazil. You may prove us wrong by showing a more lax attitude if you choose to deal with us (the fanbase) directly in the future, but I'd prefer not hearing from you on behalf of the band at all - same goes to Fernando; get a real publicist.

Deliver us an album or quit your job. HBD.

Mikkamakka
 Rep: 217 

Mikkamakka wrote:

I guess I'm in the minority right now, but this thread is just too negative and pointless for me. I'm not a Beta fan at all, I hate how the Malibu Mafia runs Guns N' Roses. Today is her birthday. So what? Is it a good opportunity to bash her? Sorry, but it just isn't right, even if it was supposed to be a parody of other sites.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Mikka with the cooler head. You fucks all need to listen to part 3 with Niven.

smoke
 Rep: 77 

smoke wrote:

You guys are right. I'd delete my posts, but I'd prefer to have a public reminder of when I'm an asshole for no good reason. I was thinking more along making jokes, but  I don't want to be nasty for no reason.

I'll leave my assholery intact, as a reminder to myself.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Guess my late night chat room antics started this up.. 16

I find it amusing. More amusing that there are other sites that actually take this event seriously. Joke is on them. I just refuse to be part of the Cult and Team Brazil bullshit. They are not good managers. Sorry. And the fact that Beta has been a bitch to members of this forum and other ones. She deserves it. Maybe I am being a child but at least I didn't call her a cancer that should be removed. 16

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

omg u guys r idiots. beta IS gnr without her there wuld b nuthin so u guyz shuld be grateful 4 her.

Board footer