You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Boston George
 Rep: 1 

Re: Eddie Trunk on Chinese Democracy

Jameslofton wrote:

The only way any of this is true is if we do in fact get the album later this year. If its another silent year, this was just a case of GNR blowing smoke up our ass and passing the buck.

I bet anything, and I mean anything, that the second part of your theory is exactly what it is.

I also bet anything that we don't hear jack squat about this album until Axl and his puppet regime need money again and decide to go back out on the road to play tribute to the classics.

bigbri
 Rep: 341 

bigbri wrote:

If the CD was in the record company's hands, we'd get a leak. If we don't get one, it was never in their hands.

Frankly, I hope the record company does have it and the whole fucker is leaked and Axl has no more say in its release. Once it does leak, he'll have to let it go.

RussTCB
 Rep: 633 

RussTCB wrote:

removed

bucketfoot
 Rep: 4 

bucketfoot wrote:
bigbri wrote:

If the CD was in the record company's hands, we'd get a leak. If we don't get one, it was never in their hands.

Frankly, I hope the record company does have it and the whole fucker is leaked and Axl has no more say in its release. Once it does leak, he'll have to let it go.

I don't understand your logic? I mean I would understand that if were in mass-production or something along those lines where non-essential personnel have accress. But I doubt Jimmy Iovine is exactly passing out copies to people while there is squabble over whatever there is squabble.

Board footer