You are not logged in. Please register or login.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

Re: May 24, 2013 - Rockalahoma, Pryor, OK

buzzsaw wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzzsaw was doing his best Axl by not actually stating what Monkey (Slash)  did.

It's not my story to tell...I wasn't involved in any of it, I just know what happened.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Except that obviously you don't as all the people you are accusing of things have no fucking idea what you are talking about.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Not in this thread guys, take it to PMs if you must continue going in circles.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

My only interest is in preventing someone from publicly tarnishing my friendships and reputation with baseless claims.

It's not appropriate to resolve that by PM, when he's apparently allowed to do it in the public forum.

What am I to do? Let it stand as a true and accurate account?

He's been asked to provide any basis for his claims, he can't do it, yet he continues to insult me.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

There's nothing baseless monkey.  Facts are facts and you're the only one (unfortunately) that can prove my claims.  Obviously you're not going to do that, so you tell half truths and leave out little details that would make you look bad. 

Do you really expect me to believe that your pms to nu bono were just "hey, you're a good guy done wrong" or something to that affect?  Get real.

I KNOW what happened.  You KNOW what happened, but are choosing not to come clean.  You weren't alone in it.  Your little gang of bonolovers are all nowhere near as innocent as you claim.  You know it.  I know it.  Others here know it.

Lomax wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There's nothing baseless monkey.  Facts are facts and you're the only one (unfortunately) that can prove my claims.  Obviously you're not going to do that, so you tell half truths and leave out little details that would make you look bad. 

Do you really expect me to believe that your pms to nu bono were just "hey, you're a good guy done wrong" or something to that affect?  Get real.

I KNOW what happened.  You KNOW what happened, but are choosing not to come clean.  You weren't alone in it.  Your little gang of bonolovers are all nowhere near as innocent as you claim.  You know it.  I know it.  Others here know it.

Dish the dirt or GTFO

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

There's nothing to take to PMs.  PMs caused this problem to begin with.  It's where they hide knowing nobody can prove anything.  This discussion has to be out in the open.  There is no other way.  Once you guys decided to close the thread to discuss it in one place, this is what you're going to get.  My advice: reopen one place to discuss it.  It's not going away.  It's not just going to be forgotten, so you may as well just let it be dealt with until a resolution can be made.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Dish the dirt or GTFO

I can't.  It's not my dirt to dish.  Stop reading it or STFU.

Lomax wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

There's nothing to take to PMs.  PMs caused this problem to begin with.  It's where they hide knowing nobody can prove anything.  This discussion has to be out in the open.  There is no other way.  Once you guys decided to close the thread to discuss it in one place, this is what you're going to get.  My advice: reopen one place to discuss it.  It's not going away.  It's not just going to be forgotten, so you may as well just let it be dealt with until a resolution can be made.

???

Just press the new thread button and dish the dirt and lets get it over with

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

???

Just press the new thread button and dish the dirt and lets get it over with

Read what you just quoted and understand what it means.  I bolded it to make it clearer for you.

Board footer