You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: May 24, 2013 - Rockalahoma, Pryor, OK

Lomax wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

There's nothing to take to PMs.  PMs caused this problem to begin with.  It's where they hide knowing nobody can prove anything.  This discussion has to be out in the open.  There is no other way.  Once you guys decided to close the thread to discuss it in one place, this is what you're going to get.  My advice: reopen one place to discuss it.  It's not going away.  It's not just going to be forgotten, so you may as well just let it be dealt with until a resolution can be made.

???

Just press the new thread button and dish the dirt and lets get it over with

Read what you just quoted and understand what it means.  I bolded it to make it clearer for you.

Thank you that was helpful. I still don't see why you can't just screenshot the pms?

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:

???

Just press the new thread button and dish the dirt and lets get it over with

Read what you just quoted and understand what it means.  I bolded it to make it clearer for you.

Thank you that was helpful. I still don't see why you can't just screenshot the pms?

Because I don't have them.  Thus why I can't prove anything.

Lomax wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Riad wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

Because I don't have them.  Thus why I can't prove anything.

Ah.... Now I follow.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

It's really this simple:

I know what happened, yet can't prove anything.  That's what I've said from the beginning.  Monkey started claiming full innocence, but eventually fessed up to most of it while leaving out key details once he realized I actually knew what I was talking about.  He's chosen to draw his line here because he knows I can't prove what actually took place in the PMs. 

I've told monkey and mettalex that I don't expect them to admit anything, but I'll let it go if they just stop proclaiming to not have done anything.  That's all I ask.  Don't come clean, just stop claiming to not have done anything.  If they can do that, it's over, but they continue to proclaim to be innocent.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Buzz I never hid that I got a PM from Bono, and I replied to it, and he sent me another and was then banned again.

I don't know what in the fuck you think it contained?

To end this bullshit I'll go into it in more detail, even though that's somewhat rude to bono from a privacy aspect. So with appoligies to him if he ever reads this, i'll paraphrase it.

He sent me a PM thanking me for sticking up for him while he was gone, and saying things you'd expect from his side of the dispute. From memory it was his recount of what happened in their original "me or him" dispute, and also him generally saying that the reaction to him coming back in the chat was funny because we're all like making a fuss out of nothing and we need to get lives and take a break. You know bono you can imagine.

He titled the mail 'lost perspective' as that's what I'd accused Russ of doing in the chat...and the bulk of it was pretty much him saying I was on the money.

I replied much as you'd expect - I ranted on about the same things I ranted on in the chat - that I never approved of the ban -  that I though russ had got personally involved - and that I thought some of the things said subsequently in chat were revisionist and bullshit. I probably mentioned the postitive/negative aspect too as you know I believe that is connected to some of the decisions made at the time.

Then in Bono's final message to me he said something along the lines of that it shows that since he was banned the forum went to shit cos maybe lots of people don't like the false positivity and the suspect moderation and that proves his point. And I think reiterated that it's all a joke that we have no life etc.

I don't see how it's a crime to receive a PM from someone, I can't control who messages me, and my response didn't contain anything I havn't been saying for months in public.

So I don't see what kind of conspiracy you think is happening.

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

This is a thread about the show not for you guys to continue any personal issues you may have. That is what PMs are for. Buzz this has to stop you've had multiple opportunities to explain your position yet so far just managed to suggest you 'know' something. If you refuse to say any more then you're just being disruptive to the forum, maybe that's your ultimate aim but either way it can't go on.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

This is my fault. I compared Buzz to Axl and Monkey to slash and boom, a shitstorm reborn.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:
A Private Eye wrote:

This is a thread about the show not for you guys to continue any personal issues you may have. That is what PMs are for. Buzz this has to stop you've had multiple opportunities to explain your position yet so far just managed to suggest you 'know' something. If you refuse to say any more then you're just being disruptive to the forum, maybe that's your ultimate aim but either way it can't go on.

Not my ultimate aim at all.  You guys decided to lock the place to discuss this and it came up again.  What did you think was going to happen?

Monkey and I exchanged PMs.  My issue is not at all personal with him or any of the others.  Despite the fact that he continues to refer to me as a troll, I like monkey.  I think he's a good guy that got caught up in something that got stupid.  Maybe he barely played a role at all, I don't know.  As I've said from the beginning, I can't prove anything.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Listen this should not even have been brought up in this thread in the first place. The other thread was locked cause all it did was  turned into was a circle jerk. Like this is shaping up to be. So I ask again drop it and move on. No need to reply to this and adding more fuel to the fire. If it isn't related to the show that took place or the band please refrain yourselves from posting it. It's not a hard concept. I dont wanna be a dick but I will lock this too. Leaving me no choice. Not everyone wants to read through this shit.

buzzsaw

buzzsaw wrote:

Move it to the other thread then.  smile

Board footer