You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

Re: Blood in the Water

misterID wrote:

I actually kind of like the first three minutes. 16

I really like the guitars and Axl's "oooooohs"

They could have easily named this "Repetition In Different Arrangements" tongue

Oh yeah man. I concur. Yeah I liked the guitars and weird arrangements and some of the background stuff...but everything else was disappointing. I just really want THIS I LOVE to rule and hope to hear Atlas and Goin' Down (the originals) very soon. Ron said they both exist and are done somewhere. As for the Axl vocal it might of been done years ago as a little jam that wanted to be used for something else or could of been done while on the road. Since they do have a small built in studio and equipment to record stuff that Ron talked about. .and I think DJ used as well.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:

Honestly, ill take Blood In The Water over nothing

war
 Rep: 108 

war wrote:

this is fanmade. it's the whole song that holds the short clip we heard several months ago, which was confirmed as fanmade, other than the vocals.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

I'd believe the instrumental could be fan made from the prostitute mogg from rockband.

But how does the fan get access to loops of Axl singing "blood in the water" that don't exist in any released song?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
dave-gnfnr wrote:

I still want the version of This I love with the buckethead solo

That would get me excited to hear. Hope that comes out.

Judging by reactions "Blood in the Water" isn't even worth listening too.

-D-
 Rep: 231 

-D- wrote:

Makes My World look like Coma

SHIT

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

Fake and garbage.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:

I see no reason to think it's fake.  Sounds like what a remix would sound like.  That's what it is, and probably why it was never released.  I agree, it's not very "good".  But it's not like this is the lead single to the next album or anything.  With that in mind, it is what it is.  I don't expect many people to like it, and personally I won't be listening to this repeatedly, unless I decide to trip heavily on acid in the coming days.  Too repetitive.

And like Me Wise said, the review of the new unheard songs by MSL and his buddy there from that podcast gave this song poor marks in relation to the others.  So, at least we haven't heard the best of the bunch, according to them.  Makes sense to start at the bottom and work your way up. 

It's leak season again already?

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Not my cup of tea. It just sounds one big loop of bullshit. Apparently more is on the way.. hopefully its better.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Son of a Gun wrote:

IF it is legit, I see why this remix cd will never see a light of the day. Why did Axl think that Brain was a good remixer is beyond me.

Board footer