You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Son of a Gun
 Rep: -3 

Re: Blood in the Water

Son of a Gun wrote:

I`m intrigued to hear reworked Shackler`s, Oh My God and This I Love, Better acoustic and Going Down.

Sky Dog wrote:

Me? Going Down only since it is a real song. This remix stuff is horseshit...fans could do better than that.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

metallex78 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Damn, after hearing that guy do til, that song is terrible too.

Sorry about that! 14

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Going Down will get me excited. The TIL remix too. We will wait and see. Hopefully this starts a chain reaction of leaks that never ends. One can hope.

But since I was watchin Braking Bad while listening to Blood in the Water all I heard was Bloood over Walter. 16

AtariLegend wrote:

Um off topic, but from googling this I noticed russ is a moderator at MYGNR now? Tad ironic.

Bro-mero
 Rep: 23 

Bro-mero wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Um off topic, but from googling this I noticed russ is a moderator at MYGNR now? Tad ironic.

Lol, I was just telling war about this. Leaves this forum for another, I like the guy, buts that's the definition of a Traitor

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:

lol Fuck sake if he cant sleep or hold down his dinner cause Bono waffled on here, hows he going to cope with all the bile over there 14
I think Bono posts there, guess he's banned now then roll

On topic this song is dreadfull, truly appalling. It should be named turd in the water and dedicated to what I left floating in the lavvy this morning.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Yeah iv seen him there running the show . closing threads and stuff.

Olorin
 Rep: 268 

Olorin wrote:
Bro-mero wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Lol, I was just telling war about this. Leaves this forum for another, I like the guy, buts that's the definition of a Traitor

Dudes ego got outta control, he thought he was the bees knees here then after he held the forum to ransom over Bono and other members defended Bono, he took the hump, stuck his chin skywards and flounced off into the sunset.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

Eh, he's free to do what he likes to do. Personally didn't think  Id ever see him mod MYGNR but if he can help that place out then he should go for it. No grudges here on my end, and pretty sure the rest of staff feels the same. Russ loves the current line up so it would only make sense for him to try and help out the "biggest" community if the chance was there.

But let's try and keep this somewhat on topic shall we gentlemen.

Board footer