You are not logged in. Please register or login.

RaZor
 Rep: 32 

Re: Leaked GN'R Songs Thread

RaZor wrote:

^^Truth!  Lol.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Diggin Blood in The Water.

Anyone else realise that Goin Down has almost every member of Nu GNR on it.. I hear everyone from Tobias to Ron on it I think.  3

Lastly... Where is the TiL and ITW remixes??

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

deadsouth wrote:

Anyone else realise that Goin Down has almost every member of Nu GNR on it.. I hear everyone from Tobias to Ron on it I think.  3

I really want to hear that TIL that MSL talked about on his show. The guy who was on his podcast said it improved alot of the things with the song. Even though I loved the final studio version already. Not sure when it will ever be leaked.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

How do you know Tobias is on Going Down?

Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

I really want to hear that TIL that MSL talked about on his show. The guy who was on his podcast said it improved alot of the things with the song. Even though I loved the final studio version already. Not sure when it will ever be leaked.

Hopefully it improves that shitty Robin solo. DJ's solo would help it A-LOT. I always preferred the orchestra.

Me_Wise_Magic

I think the guy said DJ was on it with the new guitar parts/solos, and some Robin & Ron too. Can't remember. I know the description that it felt more like a rock ballad with the original emotional touches, different Axl vocals maybe from recently, and the orchestration is boosted with the production. He said it was the best of the remixes and leaks he heard. Besides DJ's Better and Goin' Down. Don't know anything that was leaked that Tobias was a part of at the moment.

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:
Axlin12 wrote:

How do you know Tobias is on Going Down?

Was more a joke... but who can say, Hell you can for sure hear bucket, ron and perhaps robin,richard,paul or even axl.  Either way, its laughable  the sheer amount of people playing on such a meh track.

Back to BITW.... any idea who actually made this remix.  Anyone in the band??

Me_Wise_Magic

Former drummer Bryan ("Brain") Mantia did the remix probably with producer Caram and Axl looking over it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Me_Wise_Magic wrote:
deadsouth wrote:

Yeah I was really interested in the TIL remix as well.

After sitting with Goin Down for a few now I still like it. Better then some of the stuff on Chinese even in its shitty quality.

imsorry wrote:

tried a different approach if u wanna hear its here https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/goin … orry-mix-2

Me_Wise_Magic

imsorry wrote:

tried a different approach if u wanna hear its here https://soundcloud.com/gnr_remixes/goin … orry-mix-2

Very interesting mix right here. smile

Board footer