You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Donald Trump running for President

Smoking Guns wrote:

Buzzsaw followed Cramer and his family at the grocery store.. lol... YOU DON'T GET STEAK!  HAHA.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

For @Atari Legend, the mass shooting statistics reported by Obama, the white house, and the mainstream media are a lie.

See the link.

http://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/compar … nd-europe/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

http://blogs.wsj.com/economics/2015/12/ … -majority/

Shrinking middle class..  I would lower taxes for individuals and corporations and get rid of Obama care to help stimulate middle wage earners....

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Worth watching.  Educated white kid feels bad for stuff that happened long ago, and tries hard but in the end falls short.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

For @Atari Legend, the mass shooting statistics reported by Obama, the white house, and the mainstream media are a lie.

See the link.

http://crimeresearch.org/2015/06/compar … nd-europe/

You've totally convinced me by using a list that excludes shooting where other crimes where committed.

Clearly let's exclude among other things for example a robbery or gang fight or whatever where 6 or 8 people got killed say it's not really a "mass shooting", so that it's not really an argument for gun control.

Then for shits and giggles make a ridiculous comparison of bombings in the US to Iraq and say "see the US is a much safer place than Iraq, no need for Gun control".

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

She wants more free shit... Oh, the "rich" should pay for it... I do think colleges are out of control price wise and that bubble will burst.  They are a damn cartel, but getting Americans to pay for everyone to go to school is a joke too.  See how silly she sounds... This girl is a typical Bernie Sanders supporter.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

These fucking millennials will be the down fall in the USA.... The are against everything that made the US economy the most powerful economy in the world. 

And yes, Cramer people abuse the system. Just like the video I posted above where they load up their Lexus...

And yes, bad people get guns in cities where guns are outlawed and they don't care guns are illegal there.  That is why you should have a gun because to many bad people have them already. 

I don't believe in Keynesian Economics.  I believe in utility, supply and demand, I believe in hard work, protecting our country, and protecting innocent victims.  I believe in helping those in need.  The Catholic Church and other charities are far more efficient in helping the poor than the Federal Government could ever dream of being.  There is a Catholic School here in town where 98% of their students qualify for a 4 year college.  This an almost all black and Hispanic school.  The students co-op at local companies and help pay their own tuition. They don't take federal money.  The shortfall is raised from the other local Catholic Churches.  These kids are all stars coming from the poorest areas in town, but by the time they finish high school they have tremendous work experience, work ethic, organization, and the skills needed to escape the ghetto.  It is a great story. 

The federal government is too big and in efficient to be good at every social problem.  The fed's #1 priority should be the safety of the US citizens.  Everything else falls after that. 

On the Mexicans and illegal immigrants.  The ones here, make them legal, get them a tax ID, get them paying taxes.  Don't uproot anyone that is law abiding and been here for a while.  Seal the border.  These Mexicans and central Americans are the hardest working people in the US and we need them here. Honestly, the jobs they do, Whites and Blacks won't do.  Seal the border for security purposes.

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:
Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I got reduced/free lunches at school as a kid.  We were on food stamps from time to time.  I am all for supporting the people temporarily that need it.  The problem is people haven't just used it as a crutch, they've used it as a way of life.  They drive their BMWs, they live in their houses that are nicer than some working people have, and they collect all the gov't freebies they can.  They live a better quality of life than many of the working poor that get nothing from the gov't either by choice (pride), not being qualified because they make too much money somehow, or just not knowing how to get access to it.

I can read an almost identical diatribe about poor "takers" almost anywhere online. It's always the same about their cars and nice homes, buying lobster in the grocery store etc. Pretty lame, and hardly true.

I also think it's interesting that what was good for your family, is not OK for others. This also seems to be a re-occurring theme within the conservative mind. Paul Ryan advocates the same thing (reduction of "entitlements"), while having benefited from social security growing up.

You only have anecdotal (and not very original) stories to support your position. It's easy to look down the ladder and demonize those less fortunate than ourselves, with nary a shred of understanding of their predicament I guess. The reality is that corporate welfare takes more (and drive nicer cars btw) then any welfare cheat you could dream of. They drain our revenue as the debt builds up and our schools crumble. But those on the right side of the aisle never shake their finger upwards...only down at the poor people. That's the new trend in this country, brought to us by the GOP: demonizing the poor. For shame I say.

Hardly true?  Holy shit dude, you're out of touch. It happens all the time.  I don't tell stories, I give my experiences.  I worked in grocery stores from 14 to 22. I've seen it all, and while I didn't take names so I could prove it to you, it happened.

There is no demonizing of the poor from me. I applaud those that try to make their lives better and damn straight I look down on the ones that don't. Why?  Because I was one of the poor and instead of feeling sorry for myself I got a job at 14 and worked my ass off.  I have that right. I earned it. You can't tell me it can't be done. You just have to want to, and that means working while your buddies are hanging out getting drunk or high. That means not joining a gang. That means not playing video games. People make shitty decisions all the time, then blame society for their woes. No, you're just an idiot and got exactly what you deserved.

To all those that pulled themselves up like I did, congratulations. To those that chose not to, I have no sympathy for you.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Must watch... Yes, maybe some fear propaganda, still powerful..  This is not the solution fellas...

Better with the music

http://www.breitbart.com/london/2015/11 … ss-europe/

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:
Cramer wrote:
buzzsaw wrote:

I got reduced/free lunches at school as a kid.  We were on food stamps from time to time.  I am all for supporting the people temporarily that need it.  The problem is people haven't just used it as a crutch, they've used it as a way of life.  They drive their BMWs, they live in their houses that are nicer than some working people have, and they collect all the gov't freebies they can.  They live a better quality of life than many of the working poor that get nothing from the gov't either by choice (pride), not being qualified because they make too much money somehow, or just not knowing how to get access to it.

I can read an almost identical diatribe about poor "takers" almost anywhere online. It's always the same about their cars and nice homes, buying lobster in the grocery store etc. Pretty lame, and hardly true.

I also think it's interesting that what was good for your family, is not OK for others. This also seems to be a re-occurring theme within the conservative mind. Paul Ryan advocates the same thing (reduction of "entitlements"), while having benefited from social security growing up.

You only have anecdotal (and not very original) stories to support your position. It's easy to look down the ladder and demonize those less fortunate than ourselves, with nary a shred of understanding of their predicament I guess. The reality is that corporate welfare takes more (and drive nicer cars btw) then any welfare cheat you could dream of. They drain our revenue as the debt builds up and our schools crumble. But those on the right side of the aisle never shake their finger upwards...only down at the poor people. That's the new trend in this country, brought to us by the GOP: demonizing the poor. For shame I say.

Hardly true?  Holy shit dude, you're out of touch. It happens all the time.  I don't tell stories, I give my experiences.  I worked in grocery stores from 14 to 22. I've seen it all, and while I didn't take names so I could prove it to you, it happened.

There is no demonizing of the poor from me. I applaud those that try to make their lives better and damn straight I look down on the ones that don't. Why?  Because I was one of the poor and instead of feeling sorry for myself I got a job at 14 and worked my ass off.  I have that right. I earned it. You can't tell me it can't be done. You just have to want to, and that means working while your buddies are hanging out getting drunk or high. That means not joining a gang. That means not playing video games. People make shitty decisions all the time, then blame society for their woes. No, you're just an idiot and got exactly what you deserved.

To all those that pulled themselves up like I did, congratulations. To those that chose not to, I have no sympathy for you.

Buzz, see above, I posted a video for you showing exactly what you are talking about.  Now, I would never do anything like that guy did, guess he got pissed off.

Board footer