You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hey Nightrain….

In what should hopefully be exciting news for you, we have worked with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members ONLY.

Tomorrow, Wednesday January 6th, at 10am PST, an email will be sent to your email address on file, outlining all the details for this Fan Sale. We will also share that information here once released. Ticket sales will begin at 11am PST.

These tickets are NOT available to the public, ONLY to Nightrain members.

A few quick notes about the Fan Sale:

This is open to CURRENT Nightrain members ONLY.
There will be a 2 ticket limit per show, per member.
GA Tickets Only (If you want VIP, you will have to buy those through the public sale)

Again, you will not be competing with the general public for these tickets. They have been set aside especially for you.

Tune in tomorrow morning for all the details and be ready to snag yourself a spot in history!

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hey Nightrain….

In what should hopefully be exciting news for you, we have worked with Coachella to set aside a quantity of tickets earmarked for Nightrain members ONLY.

Tomorrow, Wednesday January 6th, at 10am PST, an email will be sent to your email address on file, outlining all the details for this Fan Sale. We will also share that information here once released. Ticket sales will begin at 11am PST.

These tickets are NOT available to the public, ONLY to Nightrain members.

A few quick notes about the Fan Sale:

This is open to CURRENT Nightrain members ONLY.
There will be a 2 ticket limit per show, per member.
GA Tickets Only (If you want VIP, you will have to buy those through the public sale)

Again, you will not be competing with the general public for these tickets. They have been set aside especially for you.

Tune in tomorrow morning for all the details and be ready to snag yourself a spot in history!

That's cool of them to do. Will help fans get tickets. Coachella tix are always hard to grab cause they go so fast.

Was still hoping for word on more shows.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Pretty fucking cool.  I ain't gonna lie.  THey are making sure they get some real gunners to a hipster festival.  That is cool.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:

"Guns N’ Roses announce the most significant and anxiously awaited musical event of this century."

Let me guess, Fernando and Beta wrote this. Adele just released an album that sold over 7 million copies in North America after only a month of release. That is insane in the music industry's dead market for album sales. I'd say THAT was the most anxiously awaited music event of the century so far. She destroyed the previous opening weekend record by a huge margin even though that previous record was set before the industry collapsed due to all the free downloads.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

"Guns N’ Roses announce the most significant and anxiously awaited musical event of this century."

Let me guess, Fernando and Beta wrote this. Adele just released an album that sold over 7 million copies in North America after only a month of release. That is insane in the music industry's dead market for album sales. I'd say THAT was the most anxiously awaited music event of the century so far. She destroyed the previous opening weekend record by a huge margin even though that previous record was set before the industry collapsed due to all the free downloads.

To be fair, Axl and Slash sharing a stage again is a pretty big F'ing deal!

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
faldor wrote:
tejastech08 wrote:

To be fair, Axl and Slash sharing a stage again is a pretty big F'ing deal!

It's a huge deal, at least to rock fans. Adele is the biggest thing in music today. Her album sales both for 21 and 25 are ridiculous, basically equivalent to what Michael Jackson was doing back in the day with Thriller before the industry collapsed.

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Hey Nightrain….

Not the announcement I was hoping for as I'm thousands of miles away from Coachella and doubt I'll be attending, but still very cool of them to make this available for fan club members 22 Hope they will do something similiar when GNR heads to the UK

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm hoping this isn't a one off gig.. kinda worried at this point.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
BLS-Pride wrote:

I'm hoping this isn't a one off gig.. kinda worried at this point.

Eddie Trunk's report makes it sound like the tour is not a done deal. It's not like the promoters can wait to see the Coachella performance. Big tour like that would have to be scheduled well in advance.

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

I wish they would let us know. I would definitely go to Coachella if this was it.

Board footer