You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Re: Official Statement coming from Guns camp tonight.

Gibbo wrote:

iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii_zps9ixzrwny.jpg

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Mitch Lafon saying the 8 member lineup is
1- Axl
2 - Slash
3 - Duff
4 - Dave
5 - Fortus
6 - Frank
7 - Dizzy
8 - Pittman

4-6 and 8 WTF. I LIVE VR, but Dave???? I hope Mitch is wrong. I would def not go to Coachella for that.

I wouldn't put much stock in that....

I think the way I understand, and I don't know anything that's for certain .... Duff and Slash rejoined the band, with Richard, Dizzy and Frank. If you consider that employees, I guess. Have no idea about Pitman, I've been trying to find out, but... I'm leaning to yes, only by Pitman's tweets.

This is really fucking awesome guys. Glad to share this moment here. And thank you Nikki Sixx for being the douche who set this all in motion.

axl21duff 9

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I don't put much stock into the Dave Kushner rumors.   Although if they decide to stick to a 3 guitar lineup, I guess he would be a fit given his history with Slash/Duff.     I can't imagine Slash being one of 3 guitarists.. but crazier shit has happened.

But in all reality, I think the best assumption to make is that, BBF/DJ/Tommy are out, Slash and Duff are in.   The other players remain the same.     

If Izzy isn't on board, I do think Richard makes the most sense.

misterID

misterID wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

I don't put much stock into the Dave Kushner rumors.   Although if they decide to stick to a 3 guitar lineup, I guess he would be a fit given his history with Slash/Duff.     I can't imagine Slash being one of 3 guitarists.. but crazier shit has happened.

But in all reality, I think the best assumption to make is that, BBF/DJ/Tommy are out, Slash and Duff are in.   The other players remain the same.     

If Izzy isn't on board, I do think Richard makes the most sense.

I think Izzy is a real safe bet for some involvement.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

But I want Slash to play every solo except for Izzy solos. But I want him to play all solos as well if they do CD songs too. There is a new Sherrif in town current GNR employees... Richard is way to good to just play rhythm. But I have no desire to see him play lead with Slash there.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Something going down on the official forum tomorrow

misterID

misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

But I want Slash to play every solo except for Izzy solos. But I want him to play all solos as well if they do CD songs too. There is a new Sherrif in town current GNR employees... Richard is way to good to just play rhythm. But I have no desire to see him play lead with Slash there.

Dude, I think you're gonna to move into the acceptance stage with Richard 16

I really don't think Richard would play Slash's parts, except his typical extended KOHD part. Richard has no ego to play Izzy's parts on the old material. I'm psyched for Slash to play with Richard. I think it's a great combo.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
apex-twin
 Rep: 200 

apex-twin wrote:

I can imagine Axl's line would remain the same to all these lineup demands.

Axl wrote:

Maybe if it were you it'd be different. Maybe you'd do it for this reason or that. Peace, whatever... So let sleeping dogs lie or lying dogs sleep or whatever. Time to move on. People get divorced. Life doesn't owe you your own personal happy ending especially at another's, or in this case several others', expense.

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/news/ … y-20120411

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

I like Richard actually. But he is too talented to play in Slash shadow I think.

Board footer