You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Re: 2016 Presidential Election Thread

Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
johndivney wrote:

There is no hate in my heart, fuckface.

Where are you from again? Like what city etc. I need to find out why you are so angry and small. Lol

Surprisingly enough, I'm from the same planet you are. I'm just that bit more highly evolved..

While my people were conquering the world your people were boiling bark in a cave. Oh, and go fuck yourself. Lol

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

My ancestors were English, Irish and a few Native Americans. Where do I fall on the bark scale? 16

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

My ancestors were English, Irish and a few Native Americans. Where do I fall on the bark scale? 16

Eat a baked potato and shut the fuck up. Hahaha

misterID

misterID wrote:

I do seriously love potatoes.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:

I do seriously love potatoes.

As do I, lately however I have been eating sweet potatos more. I'm honor of George Washington Carver who grew sweet potatos and peanuts in Alabama and was the head of the agriculture department at the Tuskeegee institute in Alabama. Haha.

misterID

misterID wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm hoping Hilary picks Tim Kaine. If she does, its a big sign saying, "Sorry, Left Wing, I know you thought you were pushing me way to the left and had me over a barrel, but I'm going back to the center now."

Actual headline
Clinton Inflames Progressive Base with Choice of Tim Kaine as Vice President
"If Clinton has reached out to Bernie supporters, it appears that she has done so to stick triangulating thumbs in their eyes."

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
misterID wrote:
misterID wrote:

I'm hoping Hilary picks Tim Kaine. If she does, its a big sign saying, "Sorry, Left Wing, I know you thought you were pushing me way to the left and had me over a barrel, but I'm going back to the center now."

Actual headline
Clinton Inflames Progressive Base with Choice of Tim Kaine as Vice President
"If Clinton has reached out to Bernie supporters, it appears that she has done so to stick triangulating thumbs in their eyes."

This is funny. Looks like the progressive shit will soon be over.

AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

While my people were conquering the world

Actually we live in the UK.

Anyway you do realize that even if Trump wins, you and Randall won't be able to own a sub species slave?

Honestly you guys are pretty disgusting. I have no respect for most of the Americans on this board after reading this ridiculous nonsense.

misterID wrote:

You fall on the troll scale. You're less offensive, but just as annoying and pathetic with your constant love for multi-accouters on other forums. Just as full of shit.

misterID

misterID wrote:

Let's be honest, Bernie's base was THE most unreliable group of voters there are. Had he even got the nom I seriously doubt many of them would have showed up to vote.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

While my people were conquering the world

Actually we live in the UK.

Anyway you do realize that even if Trump wins, you and Randall won't be able to own a sub species slave?

Honestly you guys are pretty disgusting. I have no respect for most of the Americans on this board after reading this ridiculous nonsense.

misterID wrote:

You fall on the troll scale. You're less offensive, but just as annoying and pathetic with your constant love for multi-accouters on other forums. Just as full of shit.

Excuse me? What the hell you talking about? I have never said anything racist on this board and Randall's shit seems to be going over your head.

Board footer