You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Need some help

misterID wrote:

You were banned from Mygnr? Reminds me of the old Dennis Miller bit in the 90s, "Speaking of the dark side, Izzy Stradlin, kicked out of Guns N Roses. What in the FUCK do you have to do to get kicked out of Guns N Roses? "Hey Slash, you wanna quit shooting heroin into your cock, we're about to vote on Izzy over here. Forgot to return one of Axl's casserole dishes from that gang fuck at Savannah's house the other night."

younggunner
 Rep: 7 

younggunner wrote:

lolll

Aussie
 Rep: 286 

Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Send Aussie a PM here

He has a pretty crazy collection

I have sent you some details youngunner.

I am actually selling off a little bit of my collection to fund some other stupid shit at the moment Neemo.  I'm building a screen accurate Boba Fett costume (insert nerd noises).  lol  It's costing me thousands for the build so I have sold a few things I don't really care for to help fund it.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
Aussie wrote:
Neemo wrote:

Send Aussie a PM here

He has a pretty crazy collection

I have sent you some details youngunner.

I am actually selling off a little bit of my collection to fund some other stupid shit at the moment Neemo.  I'm building a screen accurate Boba Fett costume (insert nerd noises).  lol  It's costing me thousands for the build so I have sold a few things I don't really care for to help fund it.

Hey  bro.. send me PM with what your looking to sell. Might be interested.

Board footer