You are not logged in. Please register or login.

metallex78
 Rep: 194 

Re: Update from Izzy Stradlin

metallex78 wrote:

Good to see that Izzy is still as flakey as ever...

Fuck him, bring on the Slash & Fortus combo 9

A Private Eye
 Rep: 77 

Disappointed to hear it but kudos for tackling the question head on. We all know what Izzy's like though he could still well show up, he may not. Clearly why Axl, Duff and Slash are the marketed three. I still bet my left nut Izzy plays a show with them within the next 12 months.

Also 'at this time' leaves the door wide open for anything. Plenty of wriggle room of he changes his mind.

johndivney wrote:
misterID wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Who gives a shit. Fuck it. Piss or get off the pot. Funny how he didn't do the RNRHOF then toured with Axl, now that Axl is playing with Slash suddenly Izzy can't do it. Maybe he is just a flake. Oh well, Slash and Duff will deliver along with Axl. This is work. Hard work.  Slash will rehearse his ass off. I don't know if Izzy has it in him. To him this sounds like work. He may not want that. That is fine. Fortus will do great. See ya Bruh.

Find a Vietnamese massage parlor, man. You're in need of a happy ending. You seem backed up. 16

yea ive noticed this too man, the last couple of days or so. a bit worried about him..

Neemo
 Rep: 485 

Neemo wrote:

Cool an update. ..shitty looks like izzy isn't in...yet

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

From Eddie Money at MyGNR

I spoke with my source and she says that he will be in Las Vegas.  She's become more tight-lipped on the tour dates and I really can't get you anything new yet, but we can count on Izzy participating in the tour, at least in Las Vegas. 

Like you, I hope that we have additional announcements soon and a professional roll-out of this tour.  I just think that my recent exposure from these so-called "media outlets" have made it more difficult for me to get the information we all crave. 

I realize that I may no longer be useful to you but still would like to remain a part of your community.  I am a long-time fan and intend on attending as many shows as I can this year.  When I get my hands on more info, I'll do my best to get it to you.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Hopefully this is a big ass troll like I suspected!!!!!!!!! The Car Wash dream remains alive bitches!!!

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

This Twitter thing is about to be debunked as a FAKE!!!!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

This Twitter thing is about to be debunked as a FAKE!!!!!

The Izzy account is pressuring Andy at Rolling Stone to check his emails so we'll find out one way or another soon enough smile

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, IT WAS FAKE!!!!!!!!

Car Wash is back open for business!!!!!

Will
 Rep: 227 

Will wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, IT WAS FAKE!!!!!!!!