You are not logged in. Please register or login.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

Re: Secret show: April 1, L.A.?

monkeychow wrote:

This really is getting exciting now with the "April Fools?" and all that on the site.

Dear god imagine if they drop a single!!!!!!

I'd forgive everything for some new tunes....lol

Lomax wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

This really is getting exciting now with the "April Fools?" and all that on the site.

Dear god imagine if they drop a single!!!!!!

I'd forgive everything for some new tunes....lol

Listen To New Guns N’ Roses Song “Atlas Shrugged”

Source:http://www.alternativenation.net/listen … -shrugged/

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes!  A new song will ease the assfuck they just gave me by playing another first show in 23 years

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:

April fools.. there's no reunion. 16

AndyShores
 Rep: 11 

AndyShores wrote:

mygnr is broken.  Today is going to be crazy whether something happens or not.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

Just went to official site and there are no forums at the moment.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Yes!  A new song will ease the assfuck they just gave me by playing another first show in 23 years

money grab for the third time in a row - 300% success and profits and shit.

faldor
 Rep: 281 

faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Maybe they need a private show to get ready for the private show??!?!  I mean seriously, kinks?!?!  These are professionals with professional sound guys etc. There is no need for a private show other than to entertain people. The excuses are getting out of hand. Really, Vegas is their Daytona 500. The biggest concerts as the first. Daytona is always week one. The first race. This should be treated the same. Only GNR would kill the hype of their own fucking come back by having a secret gig where the fans that want in the most won't get in.

Not to beat a dead horse, but they're doing the exact opposite of killing the hype. Do you not see the excitement this is building? Well, outside of you and a few others. Private shows happen all the time. People have complained all along how they were being silent. Now it looks like they're about to break that silence and it's "shut up already! What's the rush? Let's wait until next week." You do see the oddity in that, no?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
faldor wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Maybe they need a private show to get ready for the private show??!?!  I mean seriously, kinks?!?!  These are professionals with professional sound guys etc. There is no need for a private show other than to entertain people. The excuses are getting out of hand. Really, Vegas is their Daytona 500. The biggest concerts as the first. Daytona is always week one. The first race. This should be treated the same. Only GNR would kill the hype of their own fucking come back by having a secret gig where the fans that want in the most won't get in.

Not to beat a dead horse, but they're doing the exact opposite of killing the hype. Do you not see the excitement this is building? Well, outside of you and a few others. Private shows happen all the time. People have complained all along how they were being silent. Now it looks like they're about to break that silence and it's "shut up already! What's the rush? Let's wait until next week." You do see the oddity in that, no?

A press release and maybe a couple songs is cool. A 2 hour show would not be honestly.  This is creating hype for a potential show today. Not sure how this impacts a sold out show in Vegas. Clearly that show doesn't need any more hype..

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:

so what's the point of selling people tickets like hell, because they want to see their first "reunion" show and then a few days before it all starts, having the actual first show that almost nobody can see? what a slap in the face. Pitman was right - money grab.

Board footer