You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

Lomax wrote:
deadsouth wrote:
otto wrote:

Also... It seems that tonights concert is going to be streamed:
https://youtu.be/zZqTA3HlDG4

This legit??  Some people's elsewhere said it's fake.

We'll know in 6 minutes.

I've been playing games all night.
I've been drinking and I'm ready for some fucking GNR.

If this doesn't work I'm going to keep drinking and watch the troubadour vids on repeat

Boom..

DtM51
 Rep: 6 

DtM51 wrote:

If anyone knows someone who will live streaming with periscope drop their username here

Lomax wrote:
DtM51 wrote:

If anyone knows someone who will live streaming with periscope drop their username here

No fuck that.

If there's an official live stream count me in. If not I don't want to support some guy waving his fucking phone around in the crowd so that the guys behind him who paid to be there can't see.

AtariLegend wrote:

Unless the band actually announces a stream, don't get your hopes up and don't complain if it doesn't happen.

I think at least one of those channels claiming to host a stream, is a fake/add ware site trying to get you to sign up for stuff.

Lomax wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:

Unless the band actually announces a stream, don't get your hopes up and don't complain if it doesn't happen.

I think at least one of those channels claiming to host a stream, is one of those fake/add ware sites trying to get you to sign up for stuff.

Exactly. We can't be believing every snakoil salesman on youtube

deadsouth
 Rep: 10 

deadsouth wrote:

Some guy on blabbermouth posted...

"Cant wait for tonight!!! Periscoping as JBAT81. Hopefully COMA gets played!!!!"

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

I'm about to leave my house for the T-Mobile arena.   Parking will surely be a pain in the ass.  Hate going down to the strip..   

But Guns N' Roses, is worth it.    Hope you guys who aren't going get to a good live stream.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

Someone said Coma was being sound checked...

AtariLegend wrote:
misterID wrote:

Someone said Coma was being sound checked...

Someone said the same last week and last tour. If it happens take it as a lucky guess, unless they post a video.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:

There's no fucking way. No fucking way Coma is getting played.

Axl could barely pull that track off in 1991-92, let alone now. I do not want a standing memory of Mickey Axl wheezing threw the final verses of "One way ticket on your last chance ride"...

I just think the song is too dangerous to take a chance on. But hey... if they try it... good on them. Ballsy. I'd look at it as the equivalent of Soundgarden coming out and playing tons of cuts from Ultramega OK, when everyone was screaming for "Black Hole Sun".

Board footer