You are not logged in. Please register or login.

axlgod
 Rep: 16 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

axlgod wrote:

will slash get on the piano?

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Ooh, I like having Melissa on the backing vocals.

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Ah god remember when we used to have DJ ashba doing this song? Seems like a bad dream now..

Remember when it was even worse and Robin Finck was doing it?

God I dreaded hearing Robin do that song. And then Russ talking about how he thought it was better than Slash's.

jeezus tongue

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:
elevendayempire wrote:

Ooh, I like having Melissa on the backing vocals.

yeah, i noticed that too. on better as well

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Ah god remember when we used to have DJ ashba doing this song? Seems like a bad dream now..

Remember when it was even worse and Robin Finck was doing it?

God I dreaded hearing Robin do that song. And then Russ talking about how he thought it was better than Slash's.

jeezus tongue

I do have a bit of a soft spot for Finck's NR solos...

DCK
 Rep: 207 

DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:

I like Ashba. I think his work with Nikki Sixx blows Motley Crue out of the water. He was the natural fifth choice for the GNR spot (lol) and I think he could have been a good song writer considering what he have done in Sixx:Am.

But, if you get your hands on Classic Coke, you're not leave that be and choose Pepsi Max with Cherry-taste are you?

johndivney wrote:

So what's left. Patience, kohd, nightrain, city..?? Out ta get me/Michelle? Perfect crime?!

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

You know this reminds me of when I lost my virginity. Like took me ages to learn how to woo girls cos I was shy. Then like I got my mojo going and my mind was blown. All that longing then it happens. It's like that with this. I wanted slash on the CD songs for years and although I liked the then new band we all knew what could be.

Now it's happening and I can't process.

All I know is I need to see more of this. A lot more.

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

So what's left. Patience, kohd, nightrain, city..?? Out ta get me/Michelle? Perfect crime?!

There Was A Time tongue.

johndivney wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

You know this reminds me of when I lost my virginity. Like took me ages to learn how to woo girls cos I was shy. Then like I got my mojo going and my mind was blown. All that longing then it happens. It's like that with this. I wanted slash on the CD songs for years and although I liked the then new band we all knew what could be.

Now it's happening and I can't process.

All I know is I need to see more of this. A lot more.

Haha
Wtf

Just.. Wtf

Moments like this make me realise I'm not quite as hardcore as some of you..

Board footer