You are not logged in. Please register or login.

elevendayempire
 Rep: 96 

Re: GNR - VEGAS, T-Mobile Arena Show, 4/8

Aw, I was kind of hoping Fortus would get one of those solos.

johndivney wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

So what's left. Patience, kohd, nightrain, city..?? Out ta get me/Michelle? Perfect crime?!

There Was A Time tongue.

Jesus. That would be great the form slash is on this evening. And Axl too.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:
DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Ah god remember when we used to have DJ ashba doing this song? Seems like a bad dream now..

I like Ashba. I think his work with Nikki Sixx blows Motley Crue out of the water. He was the natural fifth choice for the GNR spot (lol) and I think he could have been a good song writer considering what he have done in Sixx:Am.

But, if you get your hands on Classic Coke, you're not leave that be and choose Pepsi Max with Cherry-taste are you?

In my alternate universe they would carry on Motley with DJ as the mick mars replacement when he gets too sick from his disease.

DJ is a cool guy and a good guitarist. He's a slash fan like us and he did his best to honour slash. His crime was that he just aint slash and nothing is. But thats not his fault.I'm happy he's in six and I wish him well. Great to see GNR like this though,

Axlin16
 Rep: 768 

Axlin16 wrote:
johndivney wrote:
monkeychow wrote:

You know this reminds me of when I lost my virginity. Like took me ages to learn how to woo girls cos I was shy. Then like I got my mojo going and my mind was blown. All that longing then it happens. It's like that with this. I wanted slash on the CD songs for years and although I liked the then new band we all knew what could be.

Now it's happening and I can't process.

All I know is I need to see more of this. A lot more.

Haha
Wtf

Just.. Wtf

Moments like this make me realise I'm not quite as hardcore as some of you..

Yeah.. me either.

I wanted to lose my virginity, so people would stop fucking bothering me about when I was going to get laid.

supaplex
 Rep: 57 

supaplex wrote:

shhh now, let the master do his thing

johndivney wrote:

That song hadn't been played since 1993.

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:
monkeychow wrote:
DCK wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Ah god remember when we used to have DJ ashba doing this song? Seems like a bad dream now..

I like Ashba. I think his work with Nikki Sixx blows Motley Crue out of the water. He was the natural fifth choice for the GNR spot (lol) and I think he could have been a good song writer considering what he have done in Sixx:Am.

But, if you get your hands on Classic Coke, you're not leave that be and choose Pepsi Max with Cherry-taste are you?

In my alternate universe they would carry on Motley with DJ as the mick mars replacement when he gets too sick from his disease.

DJ is a cool guy and a good guitarist. He's a slash fan like us and he did his best to honour slash. His crime was that he just aint slash and nothing is. But thats not his fault.I'm happy he's in six and I wish him well. Great to see GNR like this though,

Anybody hearing November Rain?

Hearing it performed RIGHT for the first time since 1993?

Isn't tonight Slash's first performance of it since 1993?

Damn... craziness.

AtariLegend wrote:

Heaven's Door

Axlin16

Axlin16 wrote:

KOHD

johndivney wrote:

Piss break.