You are not logged in. Please register or login.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

Re: Guns N' Roses: Coachella, April 16

misterID wrote:

Those Coachella chicks are HOT.

AtariLegend wrote:

Godfather Theme.

AtariLegend wrote:
slashsfro wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

BTW the periscope link for me doesn't have any picture.. just audio.    but sounds good.   Axl sounds great on Coma.

That's curious.  I'm getting audio +video.  Too bad this crowd is dead and comatose.  Oh well at least the money is good for the gig.

There's been people walking past the streamers away from the stage. Alot of these people don't seem to know the band or the songs.

That's not a dig at the band.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

slashsfro wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

BTW the periscope link for me doesn't have any picture.. just audio.    but sounds good.   Axl sounds great on Coma.

That's curious.  I'm getting audio +video.  Too bad this crowd is dead and comatose.  Oh well at least the money is good for the gig.

Switched to Chrome and yep, Video shows up now.   Firefox on Mac has been super buggy for me lately.

AtariLegend wrote:

Let's see if they know SCOM.

slashsfro
 Rep: 53 

slashsfro wrote:

The crowd woke up for SCOM.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Truth is, the vast majorty of folks under 30 aren't going to be very familiar with GNR.. aside from the fact that they've heard a couple of the hits.

Hell, I'm 35, and was too young to see GnR back in their day.   I'd of loved to when I was 12 and the UYI tour was going on, but my mom wasn't about to let that happen.     Especially considering I was raised in St. Louis...  That wasn't happening.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
Mama's Good Boy wrote:

Truth is, the vast majorty of folks under 30 aren't going to be very familiar with GNR.. aside from the fact that they've heard a couple of the hits.

Hell, I'm 35, and was too young to see GnR back in their day.   I'd of loved to when I was 12 and the UYI tour was going on, but my mom wasn't about to let that happen.     Especially considering I was raised in St. Louis...  That wasn't happening.

I'm 30 and I find it pretty sad that so many people my age and younger think that Bieber, Swift, et al is good music. It's absolute rubbish.

AtariLegend wrote:

I disagree Mama, I'm 27. Plenty of people from my age group knew who Guns N' Roses where. Guns aren't exactly a niche act, half their hits still get regular play on the radio.

This was just the wrong type of crowd/demographic.

-edit-

For some reason I thought I was still 26 sad.

Gagarin
 Rep: 50 

Gagarin wrote:

You know what? Taylor Swift is good music.

You don't have to hate other shit.

Board footer