You are not logged in. Please register or login.

Re: Lana Del Rey to support Guns???

AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Never assume. It only leads to assumptions.

She posted pictures when he was in Atlanta of his house cats. 50% of the time he's photographed by the paparazzi outside of a tour he's with her. As per the last decade, it's an easy assumption to make.

Rex
 Rep: 50 

Rex wrote:

Please no. Keep AIC for the whole tour.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

She posted pictures when he was in Atlanta of his house cats. 50% of the time he's photographed by the paparazzi outside of a tour he's with her. As per the last decade, it's an easy assumption to make.

Doesn't mean he ain't banging her. Dude was photographed with other chicks when he was dating Sasha back in 06. And Lana Del Rey has been seen at a bunch of GNR shows backstage on the last tour swooning over Axl.

misterID
 Rep: 475 

misterID wrote:

tumblr_mfjp0yoyVL1qjtr1eo1_1280.jpg

Haha, this one is marked 2012, but I like the way she thinks.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

tejastech08 wrote:
misterID wrote:
AtariLegend wrote:
johndivney wrote:

Doesn't mean he ain't banging her. Dude was photographed with other chicks when he was dating Sasha back in 06. And Lana Del Rey has been seen at a bunch of GNR shows backstage on the last tour swooning over Axl.

Yeah, I bet Axl has an open relationship with Sasha (at least on his side of it, lol). What is she gonna do? Leave him, big whoop. He has plenty of other girls to choose from.

AtariLegend wrote:

-edit-

Actually I feel bad about linking to stalker sites tongue.

BLS-Pride
 Rep: 212 

BLS-Pride wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:

Dear Internet,

Please stop reading too much into things.

Lana Del Rey was more than likely given that shirt since she is a big fan of Guns N' Roses (Axl especially).

Best regards,
CrimeSlunkScene

This. They want to draw the rock crowd not drive them away.

Mama's Good Boy
 Rep: 25 

Rex wrote:

Please no. Keep AIC for the whole tour.

Yes!

Although I want them to play more than 7 or 8 songs.     Open up earlier and let them do 12 songs.

AtariLegend wrote:

Bunch of the shirts were made for different people.

https://twitter.com/gnrla/status/722118401343234048

Bad news for any Guns N' Roses fans hoping to see Lana Del Rey warm up crowds on their tour.
The moody indie singer is NOT opening for GNR despite a flurry of rumors after Lana posted a pic wearing a jacket that read "Lana Del Rey Guns N' Roses 2016 Tour."
We're told Axl Rose gifted the personalized satin tour jackets to his friends and family. Lana was one of a couple dozen who got the hookup. Sources close to the unexpected pals tell us they've been tight for years.
We're told Lana met Axl through a mutual friend -- her ex-boyfriend Justin Murdock, billionaire heir to the Dole Food Company.
Lana ditched Murdock in 2012, but she obviously got Axl in the breakup.

Source: http://www.tmz.com/2016/04/18/guns-n-ro … ening-act/

buzzsaw
 Rep: 423 

buzzsaw wrote:

That's too bad. I have family things to do during the day of the show in Chicago so skipping the opening act is likely anyway. This would have made it easy.

Board footer