You are not logged in. Please register or login.

tejastech08
 Rep: 194 

Re: 20/4/16 FORO SOL, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

tejastech08 wrote:

Axl went full rasp on Nightrain. Slash owned the solo big time. Crowd loved it. Fucking awesome gig.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

What i've heard of this show sounds really good. Damn i hope they proshoot on a night where Axl is "on" like this.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
James Lofton wrote:

Not my favorite song but glad it was played. That Bucket outro just begs for Slash to give his take. I always thought it was Bucket's way of paying tribute to those Slash epics.

It'll be interesting to see which song got left out for its inclusion.

Yep. Buckethead is both one of the best shredders and one of the best melodic guitarists in the world. TWAT solo is proof of that along with so many other songs in his catalog. I think it's cool Slash and Duff are embracing a lot of CD material. That album is not a masterpiece, but it is not trash and it deserves a second look from many people who refused to give it a chance.

Coma was left out of the set to make way for TWAT. Don't Cry starting the Encore now. Seems it took the place of Patience.

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

Yesterdays!!!!

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

A Blueray of highlights from VEGAS, Coachella, and Mexico would be fucking amazing to give the fans prior to the stadium tour.

monkeychow
 Rep: 661 

monkeychow wrote:

Replaying this link: https://www.periscope.tv/gastonsosa/1mrGmLjlqdgKy

You can hear twat from about half way through the song inc slash solo

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

A Blueray of highlights from VEGAS, Coachella, and Mexico would be fucking amazing to give the fans prior to the stadium tour.

I don't think it's gonna happen due to the Iron Throne. Axl is in a great mood, but I don't think he would want to do an official home video release of him sitting like an injured gimp for these shows. I'm hopeful we will get The Troubadour show. And maybe we'll get some of the later stadium gigs when Axl is able to walk again.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:

https://www.periscope.tv/gastonsosa/1mrGmLjlqdgKy

HOLY FUCK SLASH AND AXL SO DAMN GOOD.

Me_Wise_Magic
 Rep: 70 

TWAT sounds amazing!

tejastech08

tejastech08 wrote:

I told you bastards the end of TWAT was off the hook. You fuckers didn't believe me. 16  Axl in full vintage rasp mode with Slash shredding his ass off. Duff doing a great job on backing vocals behind Axl's screams.

Board footer