You are not logged in. Please register or login.

CSS 2.0
 Rep: 35 

Re: 20/4/16 FORO SOL, MEXICO CITY, MEXICO

CSS 2.0 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love seeing you guys fully embrace Slash on TWAT and other CD songs... Makes my heart warm.

Why wouldn't we? It's fucking Slash, baby!

Just awesome.

Smoking Guns
 Rep: 330 

Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

I love seeing you guys fully embrace Slash on TWAT and other CD songs... Makes my heart warm.

Just awesome.

Because some have said they preferred Bucket and Finck solos, good to see Slash win them over on solos he didn't write but did do justice.

Gibbo
 Rep: 191 

Gibbo wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Just awesome.

Because some have said they preferred Bucket and Finck solos, good to see Slash win them over on solos he didn't write but did do justice.

He's overrated 14

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, I still prefer Robin's solo of This I Love but given time...

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
CSS 2.0 wrote:
Smoking Guns wrote:

Well, I still prefer Robin's solo of This I Love but given time...

given current circumstances, I'm still happy! smile

CSS 2.0

CSS 2.0 wrote:
zombux wrote:

given current circumstances, I'm still happy! smile

Amen to that. No complaints.

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:

I am not saying you must think Slash's solo is better but cool to see respect for his effort on them and his skills.

FlashFlood
 Rep: 55 

FlashFlood wrote:

Am I allowed to say that Slash's take on the Bucket solo in TWAT is good but his take on the first Robin solo is not?

Smoking Guns

Smoking Guns wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

Am I allowed to say that Slash's take on the Bucket solo in TWAT is good but his take on the first Robin solo is not?

Haha, say whatever you like!  I thought he did well for the first time and I think he will get better. Parts of the solo were fucking perfect!  He will find his groove.

zombux
 Rep: 36 

zombux wrote:
FlashFlood wrote:

well, based on the previous experience with TIL solo (first one bad, second one much better and keeps improving), I'd just give it a few more takes. Slash usually likes improvising on each solo (as did Buckethead at Nightrain, too!) and I think it's gonna be fine smile

Board footer